Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.

It used to be difficult for me. But as I've gotten older, I realize that the true gratification isn't buying the shoes just to post pics on NT or to collect to keep DS, but to rock them as much as possible. What's the point of having 100's of pairs DS in your closet when only you get to see them. Wear them and clean them up afterwards.

The only reason for having DS kicks is if they're No longer wearable do to age.
But imagen if you would have worn them and you would still be able to wear them through time
pimp.gif

The only reason for having DS kicks is if they're No longer wearable do to age.
But imagen if you would have worn them and you would still be able to wear them through time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Same here. As they say, shoes were meant to be worn.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Same here. As they say, shoes were meant to be worn.

The reason that some of my shoes are ds is I have doubles and don't have the time to wear them since the only day I have off from work is Sunday.

The reason that some of my shoes are ds is I have doubles and don't have the time to wear them since the only day I have off from work is Sunday.

I think you only have that feeling when you first get them.  After like a month or you cop some new pairs you "care less" about that first pair you got.  So you say, "OK, time to wear those."  At least that's how it is for me.  But, in general, it's not really hard.  You spend that much money for them, you should wear them.  Life is short.

I think you only have that feeling when you first get them.  After like a month or you cop some new pairs you "care less" about that first pair you got.  So you say, "OK, time to wear those."  At least that's how it is for me.  But, in general, it's not really hard.  You spend that much money for them, you should wear them.  Life is short.

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

Niketalk bruh, love you to death (no zesty) but you...are...tripping! Let me be the first and real one to say this....they are shoes...you can wear them and they still look nice if you take care of them....Sneakerhead take "UN-DSn too serious...just open the box take out the shoe trees and enjoy your sneaks.

Back
Top Bottom