Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!

Niketalk bruh, love you to death (no zesty) but you...are...tripping! Let me be the first and real one to say this....they are shoes...you can wear them and they still look nice if you take care of them....Sneakerhead take "UN-DSn too serious...just open the box take out the shoe trees and enjoy your sneaks.

Originally Posted by eltouha

when i cop i literally can not wait to put them on, and wait i do not.

upon the act of coppage, make sure they will be worn is what i do...

and worn is what i make sure happens.

upon the act of coppage, make sure they will be worn is what i do...

and worn is what i make sure happens.

same here homie. lol there been times when i say o i aint gon wear em til uuh sum1's party or sumthng like dat n i put em on that same day when i go to wal-mart for 2 items just becuz lol 
indifferent.gif

same here homie. lol there been times when i say o i aint gon wear em til uuh sum1's party or sumthng like dat n i put em on that same day when i go to wal-mart for 2 items just becuz lol 
indifferent.gif

if i cop a pair on releasee date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

if i cop a pair on releasee date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

because alot of people are secretly stuck in that hypebeast mentality that "my shoes are fresher than yours" type status...
eyes.gif

because alot of people are secretly stuck in that hypebeast mentality that "my shoes are fresher than yours" type status...
eyes.gif

These shoes are the first big investment of money for a lot of you younger dudes
you literally don't know what to do with them: stare at them, wear them, wait & sell them?
so you hold off
shoes are meant to be worn, but it's money spent nonetheless, right?
you will figure out what your going to do with them
after years of buying sneakers one often knows immediately what's gonna happen to that new pair
or at least doesn't obsess about it endlessly to no avail
just don't let it warp your sensibilities and make you stingy, now you see what things cost
(for everybody) if you follow

These shoes are the first big investment of money for a lot of you younger dudes
you literally don't know what to do with them: stare at them, wear them, wait & sell them?
so you hold off
shoes are meant to be worn, but it's money spent nonetheless, right?
you will figure out what your going to do with them
after years of buying sneakers one often knows immediately what's gonna happen to that new pair
or at least doesn't obsess about it endlessly to no avail
just don't let it warp your sensibilities and make you stingy, now you see what things cost
(for everybody) if you follow

Back
Top Bottom