Why is it that being the "Nice" guy towards women doesn't get us anywhere? VOL.Nice Guys Finsih last

Stay away from those kind of girls yo; they usually have issues, nothing but headache. You got to find yourself a nerd trust me.

Its called being an alpha male. Nice guys tend to be the first one to rush to the girl's aid. Yes she appreciates your effort but always being there make you seem non important. Girls strive for attention so once they know they have it then she is done with you.

Its called being an alpha male. Nice guys tend to be the first one to rush to the girl's aid. Yes she appreciates your effort but always being there make you seem non important. Girls strive for attention so once they know they have it then she is done with you.

Stay away from those kind of girls yo; they usually have issues, nothing but headache. You got to find yourself a nerd trust me.

I've come to the conclusion that all girls, all they do is see how much they can get away with, with a guy. Ex: All the petty arguments they bring up. Among many other things, as we all know. The less she can get away with, the more she'll like you. The more she can get away with, the less she respects you, which in turn, results the less she likes you.

There's a youtube video somewhere about this topic. I'll post it when I get on a comp
laugh.gif

I've come to the conclusion that all girls, all they do is see how much they can get away with, with a guy. Ex: All the petty arguments they bring up. Among many other things, as we all know. The less she can get away with, the more she'll like you. The more she can get away with, the less she respects you, which in turn, results the less she likes you.

There's a youtube video somewhere about this topic. I'll post it when I get on a comp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

I think its a chump move if you expect to smash afterwards

If some chick hits you up and asks you to pick her up from somewhere (where she is stranded and no other way home btw) and you do it, is that a chump move, or just like a good looking out kinda thing. That move was questionable by me.

Being called a nice guy is just a friendly way to say you need a note pad. Why?

You ain't got no swag.

Being called a nice guy is just a friendly way to say you need a note pad. Why?

You ain't got no swag.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Nice = boring and predictable

This! 98.9% of women start off their lives requiring drama.
in a nutshell i think these answers explain the question. oh and dude who said "do you and disregard them" is right too. i feel like females don't appreciate %&@$

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Nice = boring and predictable

This! 98.9% of women start off their lives requiring drama.
in a nutshell i think these answers explain the question. oh and dude who said "do you and disregard them" is right too. i feel like females don't appreciate %&@$

i tried the nice guy route deff didnt work im back to that old a-hole i used to be and i love it

i tried the nice guy route deff didnt work im back to that old a-hole i used to be and i love it

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Nah I wasnt expecting anything from her (except money for the toll). But yea nah Im not that type of dude to do nice things and expect a smash.

IDK the more I thought about it the more and more I felt some kind of way. Kinda felt used but like some one else said, maybe Im just over thinking it.

I used to mess with a girl that said she loves a guy where she doesn't know what his next move is.  She like an unpredictable guy.  So I was like "We've been together for more than 7 months, so you're gonna know my tendencies, quirks etc to an extent
grin.gif
". 

Needless to say, females don't appreciate a good dude.  Since I made my heel turn, my love life has been great. 

I used to mess with a girl that said she loves a guy where she doesn't know what his next move is.  She like an unpredictable guy.  So I was like "We've been together for more than 7 months, so you're gonna know my tendencies, quirks etc to an extent
grin.gif
". 

Needless to say, females don't appreciate a good dude.  Since I made my heel turn, my love life has been great. 

Back
Top Bottom