Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

I saw the kids sketch on Youtube then went to watch the the interview. Interview was dope even though it was more so him just talking :lol:

Ye aint been the same since his mom died. We all mourn differently.
Lost my moms at 27 and I didnt go around telling people I'm a god. I understand we mourn differently, but he's ego fueled.

Whats funny is that all his brown nosers on the payroll try and co-sign him.

That clown, Jerry Lorenzo, who is responsible for all these female skirts and long flannels, etc said he agreed with kanye cause we were made in GODs image...Did he totally forget that it also says you're not suppose to worship another god?

KK is to blame.

Last edited:
Lost my moms at 27 and I didnt go around telling people I'm a god. I understand we mourn differently, but he's ego fueled.

That clown, Jerry Lorenzo, who is responsible for all these female skirts and long flannels, etc said he agreed with kanye cause we were made in GODs image...Did he totally forget that it also says you're not suppose to worship another god?

KK is to blame.

Not gonna defend kanye as a man.
But I really wish people would dig behind the I am god undertones rather then chalking it up to some blasphemy

Society built this monster, then in typical american fashion acts like they don't know wtf is wrong with him.

This is why I will not pay for his music, his shoes, his clothing, or anything associated with him. Is my refusal to do so hurting him in anyway, of course not, but at least EYE have piece of mind that I don't contribute to his douchebaggery.

Last edited:
Kanye stay speaking the truth.

I'm glad I understand. And I'm glad Kanye is around.
 ​
This.​
 ​
Kimmel proved what Kanye said in the interview. White America going out of their way to bother dude, nitpicking and finding some random thing to take away from the overall message. ("I Don't Like His Teeth . . . ")​
 ​
Ridiculing the premise of leather "jogging" pants (which nobody really jogs in, it's just the fit of the pants
laugh.gif
, Kimmel was acting naive) instead of acknowledging the overall message of the interview, which is the fact that corporate America is fine with using Ye's face to sell something but not fine with him actually inputting his ideas and trying to change the culture (i.e. the seven screen experience . . . *waits for illphillip to come in and say "but _______ did that in 19__*
laugh.gif
).​
 ​
Y'all are funny for going along with it too just because it's Kanye. Some of y'all are funny, quickly pulling out the race card when it comes to Miley Cyrus twerking and ******g Mike Will Made It but just acting like it's nothing deeper when Kimmel goes out of his way to downplay and ridicule one of the truthful interviews in a minute. Lol.​
 ​
And from a strictly humor standpoint, the skit wasn't funny. Unless I'm missing something all they did was have kids repeat the interview with milkshakes . . . didn't crack a smile . . . shoulda hired Big Ghost to write your skit, Kimmel​
 ​
Sidenote: When is MTV2 or HBO or Spike gonna give Charlemagne a late night show to talk real on . . . late night shows in general are kinda corny now . . . Charlemagne would have grilled Ye for the interview too, but he wouldn't have focused on something as ridiculous as leather sweatpants, and it would have at least been funny . . . I want to see one of us on late night tv​

Last edited:

why do you keep bringing Drake up with Kanye?

they are about as different as night and day
Not to get in a back and forth but Drake is just as soft..
Have you heard how butt hurt this dude is with Kendrick... ***** is just as laughable
Someone link me to this segment of the CRWN interview . . . the way y'all talking, y'all making it seem like Drake straight up said that Kendrick made him sad or something
laugh.gif

From what I've read, all it seems like Drake said was that he was disappointed that Kendrick wasn't really on some "**** NY" **** when the VMA's went down, and that he was disappointed that Kendrick took a cheap way out of name dropping, which is kind of true . . . as fans we (myself included) loved it because we haven't seen that in a minute and the shock value got us . . . but for rappers in the game actually putting effort into their verses, it was kinda like "***** really?"

Wish Drake would have got at him more than those half - effort bars in the first verse of "The Language" . . . was hoping for some subliminal double entendres about that peasy *** fade or something . . .
laugh.gif
. . . would love to see Kendrick and Drake go at it

KK is to blame.
"Would it have been better if I made a song that said 'I Am A *****', 'I Am A Pimp', 'I Am A Gangsta'?"

​
This.​
 ​
Kimmel proved what Kanye said in the interview. White America going out of their way to bother dude, nitpicking and finding some random thing to take away from the overall message. ("I Don't Like His Teeth . . . ")​
 ​
Ridiculing the premise of leather "jogging" pants (which nobody really jogs in, it's just the fit of the pants
laugh.gif
, Kimmel was acting naive) instead of acknowledging the overall message of the interview, which is the fact that corporate America is fine with using Ye's face to sell something but not fine with him actually inputting his ideas and trying to change the culture (i.e. the seven screen experience . . . *waits for illphillip to come in and say "but _______ did that in 19__*
laugh.gif
).​
 ​
Y'all are funny for going along with it too just because it's Kanye. Some of y'all are funny, quickly pulling out the race card when it comes to Miley Cyrus twerking and ******g Mike Will Made It but just acting like it's nothing deeper when Kimmel goes out of his way to downplay and ridicule one of the truthful interviews in a minute. Lol.​
 ​
And from a strictly humor standpoint, the skit wasn't funny. Unless I'm missing something all they did was have kids repeat the interview with milkshakes . . . didn't crack a smile . . . shoulda hired Big Ghost to write your skit, Kimmel​
 ​
Sidenote: When is MTV2 or HBO or Spike gonna give Charlemagne a late night show to talk real on . . . late night shows in general are kinda corny now . . . Charlemagne would have grilled Ye for the interview too, but he wouldn't have focused on something as ridiculous as leather sweatpants, and it would have at least been funny . . . I want to see one of us on late night tv​
I'm black, and I think this ***** is ridiculous

Interview was insightful to me. Seems like majority of yall watch his stuff (and other people's stuff for that matter)with a very judgmental mindset, thus not even giving yourself a chance to enjoy it and learn something.

Ye's twitter rants were appreciated though :lol:

KK is to blame.

I listened to that track to today and he states he's a man of Christ. IIRC, he said that track was directed towards a designer that shunned him.

Growing up a I a very successful professor at Texas Southern here in Houston he lost his wife and dude went crazy. Left his job to live on the streets just beyond the school when he taught. His former students and colleagues tried to help him but he was not hearing it.

Ironically dude died a block from campus.

Interview was insightful to me. Seems like majority of yall watch his stuff (and other people's stuff for that matter)with a very judgmental mindset, thus not even giving yourself a chance to enjoy it and learn something.

Ye's twitter rants were appreciated though :lol:

He's an artist and sometimes it seems only they know what they are doing or talking about.

Someone link me to this segment of the CRWN interview . . . the way y'all talking, y'all making it seem like Drake straight up said that Kendrick made him sad or something :lol:

From what I've read, all it seems like Drake said was that he was disappointed that Kendrick wasn't really on some "**** NY" **** when the VMA's went down, and that he was disappointed that Kendrick took a cheap way out of name dropping, which is kind of true . . . as fans we (myself included) loved it because we haven't seen that in a minute and the shock value got us . . . but for rappers in the game actually putting effort into their verses, it was kinda like "***** really?"​

Wish Drake would have got at him more than those half - effort bars in the first verse of "The Language" . . . was hoping for some subliminal double entendres about that peasy *** fade or something . . . :lol: . . . would love to see Kendrick and Drake go at it​
Drake sounded generally hurt my dude...
The Angie Martinez and 106( with big boy) dude sounded all in his emotions... Don't get me wrong Drake is a talented cat but that dude packs the charmine to sleep at night...
Maybe it's this generation and not trying to derail but what Kendrick said was not a diss... I grew up in the era of rap where ****** came for your head.. "Hit'em Up,Dre Day, Jack tha Ripper,Ether" are diss records. Dude basically is asking more from his peers and rap as a whole...The approach ASAP, Krit and Pusha took was what it was meant to be...Drake even has a problem about the twitter stuff, Chris Brown, etc... So yes there are plenty of examples of this dude acting quite soft... But he found his line and has a following, can't knock the hustle...
As far as Kanye, those interviews were real to me but his tangents negate his message... Dude is really smart but something is off in his delivery or he truly hasn't gotten over his mothers death and I do agree with the poster about how we build these fame monsters and destroy them....but at the same time I think he is a little too sensitive, hell I remember Eminem being like this but it does seem people like to get under certain"celebrities skins" to bring this effect to dismiss them as crazy, etc... Because that makes more money for them... Not defending YE because I think he took it too far but I do understand the frustration...Glad I am not famous and never will be lol

Last edited:
Someone link me to this segment of the CRWN interview . . . the way y'all talking, y'all making it seem like Drake straight up said that Kendrick made him sad or something :lol:

From what I've read, all it seems like Drake said was that he was disappointed that Kendrick wasn't really on some "**** NY" **** when the VMA's went down, and that he was disappointed that Kendrick took a cheap way out of name dropping, which is kind of true . . . as fans we (myself included) loved it because we haven't seen that in a minute and the shock value got us . . . but for rappers in the game actually putting effort into their verses, it was kinda like "***** really?"​

Wish Drake would have got at him more than those half - effort bars in the first verse of "The Language" . . . was hoping for some subliminal double entendres about that peasy *** fade or something . . . :lol: . . . would love to see Kendrick and Drake go at it​

But why even bring up jogger pants? This is supposed to be some deep, revolutionary message yet he's so butt hurt about the twisted, elitist fashion industry shunning him? The same industry that has helped skew society's perception of beauty basically since it's inception? The same industry that has had generations upon generations devastatingly obsessed with brands and image? Isn't that part of the machine revolutionaries rage against?

This.​

Ridiculing the premise of leather "jogging" pants (which nobody really jogs in, it's just the fit of the pants :lol: , Kimmel was acting naive) instead of acknowledging the overall message of the interview, which is the fact that corporate America is fine with using Ye's face to sell something but not fine with him actually inputting his ideas and trying to change the culture (i.e. the seven screen experience . . . *waits for illphillip to come in and say "but _______ did that in 19__* :lol: ).​

Kanye would never do an interview with Charlemagne. Plus that's not the platform for a real in depth interview..

imo Carson Daly has the best artist interviews on TV but people don't watch his show..

Someone link me to this segment of the CRWN interview . . . the way y'all talking, y'all making it seem like Drake straight up said that Kendrick made him sad or something
laugh.gif
Wish Drake would have got at him more than those half - effort bars in the first verse of "The Language" . . . was hoping for some subliminal double entendres about that peasy *** fade or something . . .
laugh.gif
. . . would love to see Kendrick and Drake go at it​

But why even bring up jogger pants? This is supposed to be some deep, revolutionary message yet he's so butt hurt about the twisted, elitist fashion industry shunning him? The same industry that has helped skew society's perception of beauty basically since it's inception? The same industry that has had generations upon generations devastatingly obsessed with brands and image? Isn't that part of the machine revolutionaries rage against?
He was talking about how corporations don't take him seriously, only want to use his celebrity to sell product but don't want his ideas, yet the ideas he brought to Fendi (the leather jogging pants) are now 5 years later one of the biggest trends . . . it's not really about the pants, moreso about the concept of corporate America not taking his ideas seriously . . . same thing with the seven screen experience thing he tried to talk to NY Times about, it gets left out of his interview, and then a week later George Lucas and Steven Spielberg are in the NY Times talking about the next era of movie theater experiences.

It's like if you keep trying to put your boss on to a new way of doing things, he laughs you off, and then a year later it becomes the industry standard of doing things and you're feeling like "I thought of this a year ago" . . .

Anyone who's bashing Kimmel for making fun of Kanye's interview is a fool. Forget whether u thought Kimmel's sketch was funny or not. He's a comedian. That's what comedians do. Make people laugh. Kanye's an idiot for getting all butthurt about it

Back
Top Bottom