Why is Popeyes so slow

Man if they raise the price that chicken better be bigger and have a few more pickles and that bun better be toasted with butter and have mayo on both sides of the bun
I’m not asking for much
It was worth $6 the first time.

It was worth $4 for just the sandwich and the meal was $7.

Then they started raising the meal to $10 when news spread about shortages and when they were saying they were out and no more until later they still had here but was charging $15 for the meal and $8 for the sandwich.

$4 was the sweet spot for me. I dont think they will change it seeing how they are trying to directly compete with CFA from these ads.

I hope the workers got a pay increase, they deserve at least 30/hr to jump back into that chaos...

Double fisting Sunday

tenor-32.gif

Ima prolly get it just once at $6 Just to try it. I'm pretty sure it ain't worth more than 4.

can't wait to be in dubai next week. they have the sandwich there, no lines, the chicken is halal and from what i remember it was around $3-4?

can't wait to be in dubai next week. they have the sandwich there, no lines, the chicken is halal and from what i remember it was around $3-4?

I was in Dubai in August when it first came out and didn't see it there or it was a different variation.

Not sure if it will taste the same out there as it would the states. Their fried food tastes different out there compared to ours.

Back
Top Bottom