Why is the Divorce rate so high?

don't marry suffer the consequences...
As far as divorcing I feel some men don't know how to step up to the plate
And for women they think they can get married then divorce and start another family it goes both ways

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm not even religious and i can see how this would play a role.  people aren't sticking together for religious reasons.
Right, but that doesn't mean that it's true.
Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks. Like I said before So Nyuh Shi Dae, I'm not even going to get into that.

The stat is 50% of marriages end in divorce. I would love to see the stats on how many Under God marriages do compared to those without.
Oh, okay. So, asserting unsubstantiated claims as fact is acceptable.

i'm not even religious and i can see how this would play a role.  people aren't sticking together for religious reasons.

Thanks. Like I said before So Nyuh Shi Dae, I'm not even going to get into that.

The stat is 50% of marriages end in divorce. I would love to see the stats on how many Under God marriages do compared to those without.

instead of considering how much one would take from a spouse. how much am i willing to give up should be considered?

instead of considering how much one would take from a spouse. how much am i willing to give up should be considered?

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Do you have evidence to support this claim? Like, statistical evidence that demonstrates that there's a higher rate of divorce in atheists/agnostics?

People getting married period. Ppl only get married cause its well just cause reason. Its like when ppl take off hats while inside. What logically reason is it to take off your hat indoors...... there isnt one. But ppl do it just cause everyone else does it and its just a common pratice. Then when ppl realize this that and they no longer want to be with a person they just bailout. Whats the difference between being with someone you love forever and marrying someone forever? A piece of paper, being in public records.

Its not like a ring a white gown etc... will make a love last longer versus finding someone you care about and love and not getting married. As we grow as a human race we realize alot of the things we have done in past generations were done because ppl didnt think and find a logicaally and sound reason as to why to do them, so they just came up with something they felt the general census would say make sense and agree to.
laugh.gif
Are you counting those that do it for religious purposes?

Yes its still a illogically reason for getting married. Seriously I ask women this all the time and ppl in general and can never get a logical reason for getting married ie, church house papers, or even big top dress and ring marriage. What difference is in it and just being with a person solely forever. What does being on public records/paper make vs just being with a person? I mean outside of the govt entities like tax-breaks etc... or religious reasons which again would be an illogical reason.

Do you have evidence to support this claim? Like, statistical evidence that demonstrates that there's a higher rate of divorce in atheists/agnostics?

People getting married period. Ppl only get married cause its well just cause reason. Its like when ppl take off hats while inside. What logically reason is it to take off your hat indoors...... there isnt one. But ppl do it just cause everyone else does it and its just a common pratice. Then when ppl realize this that and they no longer want to be with a person they just bailout. Whats the difference between being with someone you love forever and marrying someone forever? A piece of paper, being in public records.

Its not like a ring a white gown etc... will make a love last longer versus finding someone you care about and love and not getting married. As we grow as a human race we realize alot of the things we have done in past generations were done because ppl didnt think and find a logicaally and sound reason as to why to do them, so they just came up with something they felt the general census would say make sense and agree to.
laugh.gif

Yes its still a illogically reason for getting married. Seriously I ask women this all the time and ppl in general and can never get a logical reason for getting married ie, church house papers, or even big top dress and ring marriage. What difference is in it and just being with a person solely forever. What does being on public records/paper make vs just being with a person? I mean outside of the govt entities like tax-breaks etc... or religious reasons which again would be an illogical reason.

Oh its true. Its damn true. You are just playing devils advocate. One can argue that as a society, when religion was taken further and further away, the world has gotten WAY worse off. And DON'T sit here and say things aren't getting worse. Yes, they get a little better but then get worse. 2 steps forward and 1.8 steps back.

Oh its true. Its damn true. You are just playing devils advocate. One can argue that as a society, when religion was taken further and further away, the world has gotten WAY worse off. And DON'T sit here and say things aren't getting worse. Yes, they get a little better but then get worse. 2 steps forward and 1.8 steps back.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

How is it illogical Lewis Dix Jr?

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif

How is it illogical Lewis Dix Jr?

I am playing devil's advocate because I have yet to see any evidence that suggests that a rise in atheism/agnosticism leads to greater divorce rates, higher drug use, higher crime rates, etc. One can argue anything, but without evidence, your argument means nothing. With the rise in atheism, shouldn't there be evidence suggesting that the divorce rate has climbed because of the greater number of atheists? Shouldn't the prison population consist of a large number of atheists? Where is your data that supports this? I don't understand why you'd make the assertion and then refuse to support your claims. We can all make mindless, unsubstantiated claims all day, too.

I am playing devil's advocate because I have yet to see any evidence that suggests that a rise in atheism/agnosticism leads to greater divorce rates, higher drug use, higher crime rates, etc. One can argue anything, but without evidence, your argument means nothing. With the rise in atheism, shouldn't there be evidence suggesting that the divorce rate has climbed because of the greater number of atheists? Shouldn't the prison population consist of a large number of atheists? Where is your data that supports this? I don't understand why you'd make the assertion and then refuse to support your claims. We can all make mindless, unsubstantiated claims all day, too.

likely because protoss is way overpowered and can faceroll their way to victory

Back
Top Bottom