Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

I can attest to this. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this

is this real life?

cooper was nice back in the day?

didnt he play receiver, though?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He never made it to the NFL, don't think he played college ball either, he was a top HS prospect but never made it due to Spinal Stenosis.

Yeah he was a receiver, Not a QB, but could've been the most talented and athletic from the three.

makes sense...

wide receivers tend to be more athletic than qbs anyway...

but in the grand scheme of things.... qb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wr...

in life though... cooper's life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> peyton and eli;s life...

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this

is this real life?

cooper was nice back in the day?

didnt he play receiver, though?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He never made it to the NFL, don't think he played college ball either, he was a top HS prospect but never made it due to Spinal Stenosis.

Yeah he was a receiver, Not a QB, but could've been the most talented and athletic from the three.

makes sense...

wide receivers tend to be more athletic than qbs anyway...

but in the grand scheme of things.... qb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wr...

in life though... cooper's life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> peyton and eli;s life...

I am ten times more athletic than my younger brother, I'm much smarter, I dress better, and my gf is cuter than his (no pics) despite the fact that he is more muscular than me (We look fairly similar face wise) so this idea is false

myth-busted.jpg

I am ten times more athletic than my younger brother, I'm much smarter, I dress better, and my gf is cuter than his (no pics) despite the fact that he is more muscular than me (We look fairly similar face wise) so this idea is false

myth-busted.jpg

lol im way more athletic and most would consider me more intellegent & im the older one. im chill & people like that more compared to my my brother who is loud and some consider him annoying when he gets to a certain point becuz of it.(bt then again we hang out with some loud #!@%*@ sometimes so they like that more)
popularity & successful wise he wins tho......

lol im way more athletic and most would consider me more intellegent & im the older one. im chill & people like that more compared to my my brother who is loud and some consider him annoying when he gets to a certain point becuz of it.(bt then again we hang out with some loud #!@%*@ sometimes so they like that more)
popularity & successful wise he wins tho......

middle of 3 here, all guys. oldest is an experiment as mentioned here, life is pretty good for him nothing extraordinary about him. I would put myself as the smart one, currently the only one who has/is going through university both brothers either never passed high school or is going to fail it. Youngest is the most talented one to answer thread question, knows 3 instruments, in 3 bands and has the closest chance of ever being really famous/rich. although youngest is dumbest in street/book smart.

I heard in an article that the eldest sibling is the smartest no matter what, book and street which can be true in my case cuz he schools me on shoes, clothes, etc and brought me here today. Life experiences (to share) probably to answer that article's question really.

middle of 3 here, all guys. oldest is an experiment as mentioned here, life is pretty good for him nothing extraordinary about him. I would put myself as the smart one, currently the only one who has/is going through university both brothers either never passed high school or is going to fail it. Youngest is the most talented one to answer thread question, knows 3 instruments, in 3 bands and has the closest chance of ever being really famous/rich. although youngest is dumbest in street/book smart.

I heard in an article that the eldest sibling is the smartest no matter what, book and street which can be true in my case cuz he schools me on shoes, clothes, etc and brought me here today. Life experiences (to share) probably to answer that article's question really.

this is true with a lot of people i know. when two brothers play the same sport at a high level it almost always seems like the younger one is better.

this is true with a lot of people i know. when two brothers play the same sport at a high level it almost always seems like the younger one is better.

My older brother is more talented and athletic than me 
eyes.gif
yet I've learned a lot from his greatness 
happy.gif
and together we're a force to be reckoned with
laugh.gif

My older brother is more talented and athletic than me 
eyes.gif
yet I've learned a lot from his greatness 
happy.gif
and together we're a force to be reckoned with
laugh.gif