Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

Speaking as the younger brother, I have two older brothers 
tired.gif

I am the more active out of the two, but for some reason my oldest brother stays skinny yet I have yet to see him run anywhere.

My other brother is chubby, but would be a lot fatter if he didn't have a job.

I would say I'm more talented in football and basketball though...

I not only understand the game better, but also have an advantage on my size and speed.

Good breaks out on my routes, and when I drive to the lane I might just stop get them in the air when they fly over me I lay it in.

IF I was to drop a few pounds I'd dominate even more so! 
pimp.gif

I have two younger brothers and I am more talented and athletic than both of them. It all depends on you, if you let yourself be beaten then you're going to be beaten.

I have two younger brothers and I am more talented and athletic than both of them. It all depends on you, if you let yourself be beaten then you're going to be beaten.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

first born is always the experiment

Agree with this but not OP's statement.  Younger sibling, imo, have way more advantages.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

first born is always the experiment

Agree with this but not OP's statement.  Younger sibling, imo, have way more advantages.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

cuz his !*@ didn't have any one to be responsible for
laugh.gif

while you lookin after him cuz your parents made you his !*@ didnt have a care in the world...

you tryin to keep him out of trouble so you don't get in trouble

This.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

cuz his !*@ didn't have any one to be responsible for
laugh.gif

while you lookin after him cuz your parents made you his !*@ didnt have a care in the world...

you tryin to keep him out of trouble so you don't get in trouble

This.

I'm taller than my younger brother by 5 inches and far more athletic, this thread is stupid.

I'm taller than my younger brother by 5 inches and far more athletic, this thread is stupid.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Peyton > Eli
/thread

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

If he was healthy, Cooper > Peyton > Eli

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Peyton > Eli
/thread

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

If he was healthy, Cooper > Peyton > Eli

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this

I'm the youngest. I'm more athletic than my brother, but he is more successful (in work and in school). He was valedictorian of his high school class, and is probably clearing 6 figures a year already (28 years old). I think I am better looking though. And I think my wife is better looking than his.

I'm the youngest. I'm more athletic than my brother, but he is more successful (in work and in school). He was valedictorian of his high school class, and is probably clearing 6 figures a year already (28 years old). I think I am better looking though. And I think my wife is better looking than his.

Back
Top Bottom