Why is the younger brother always more athletic and talented?

There are defined roles, benefits, and struggles that come with being the older or younger sybling. For example, older syblings feel a greater sense of accountablity in life whereas younger syblings are usually more carefree. At the end of the day it all comes down to how each individual responds to the role they've been placed in

There are defined roles, benefits, and struggles that come with being the older or younger sybling. For example, older syblings feel a greater sense of accountablity in life whereas younger syblings are usually more carefree. At the end of the day it all comes down to how each individual responds to the role they've been placed in

i only have a sister. shes as athletic maybeee... def more focused/responsible but i think thats more of a girl thing then younger sibling thing. im smarter than her tho

although shes headed to PA school
30t6p3b.gif
have 2 degrees before I have one

i only have a sister. shes as athletic maybeee... def more focused/responsible but i think thats more of a girl thing then younger sibling thing. im smarter than her tho

although shes headed to PA school
30t6p3b.gif
have 2 degrees before I have one

Originally Posted by Phen0m

I'm 5 years older than my brother, heavier, and i'm much quicker, more agile, better balance etc. 6'3 200 vs 6'5 215. He "looks" more athletic though.

damb...

that's a big family, fambs... lol

but to this thread...

you could also say "why are younger children more lazy? cuz they dont have to work as much. older siblings are more grounded"

this thread is wack, mayne.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

I'm 5 years older than my brother, heavier, and i'm much quicker, more agile, better balance etc. 6'3 200 vs 6'5 215. He "looks" more athletic though.

damb...

that's a big family, fambs... lol

but to this thread...

you could also say "why are younger children more lazy? cuz they dont have to work as much. older siblings are more grounded"

this thread is wack, mayne.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sometimes true, sometimes not true..

maybe it just gets more attention
when the youngest is the most talented

sometimes true, sometimes not true..

maybe it just gets more attention
when the youngest is the most talented

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings. I think the guy was just generalizing off of big name celebrities tho

The idea is that the first child gets a lot more attention because parenting is something new and exciting and there are no other kids to simultaneously care for.

I cant say for sure that either child tends to be more talented, but Im the first child and Ive definitely been more successful academically. Also, both my mother and father also have an older brother that completed far more schooling than they ever attempted.

Originally Posted by sw00shm4n

A book was actually written about how the older/first child usually becomes more successful then the younger siblings. I think the guy was just generalizing off of big name celebrities tho

The idea is that the first child gets a lot more attention because parenting is something new and exciting and there are no other kids to simultaneously care for.

I cant say for sure that either child tends to be more talented, but Im the first child and Ive definitely been more successful academically. Also, both my mother and father also have an older brother that completed far more schooling than they ever attempted.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

If he was healthy, Cooper > Peyton > Eli

I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but this

is this real life?

cooper was nice back in the day?

didnt he play receiver, though?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

LOL except for the fact that Peyton isn't even the oldest brother. They have an older brother named Cooper, who doesn't play any sport.

Played back in his HS days he was a All-State High School but had health or injury issues,

Dude once said "I'd have four rings by now", If he was healthy he'd probably have them.
tired.gif

is this real life?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

tired.gif

is this real life?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He never made it to the NFL, don't think he played college ball either, he was a top HS prospect but never made it due to Spinal Stenosis.

Yeah he was a receiver, Not a QB, but could've been the most talented and athletic from the three.

Originally Posted by ricky409

tired.gif

is this real life?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He never made it to the NFL, don't think he played college ball either, he was a top HS prospect but never made it due to Spinal Stenosis.

Yeah he was a receiver, Not a QB, but could've been the most talented and athletic from the three.

Back
Top Bottom