Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by scshift

I was in Puerto Rico one time, this fat woman was trying to get onto a bus. She was in a wheelchair, not because she was handicapped, but because she was so fat. She couldn't even fit through the door of the bus.

You know how kids say stuff like "your mom couldn't fit through that door"? This broad literally got stuck trying to get through the bus doors, had people pushing her from behind and pulling her arms from the front until she gave up and sat back down in the power wheelchair.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The look of defeat when she sat back down had to be priceless.
It was actually more gross than priceless. She was wearing a tank top showing the rolls and since it's Puerto Rico it's pretty hot out, on top of that she's sweating like Lamar Odom from the effort
sick.gif
sick.gif

do you see what these people eat at fast food restaurants? Its kinda crazy...
I work at a fast food joint and see old couple's come in at the same time RELIGIOUSLY. and of course, there not in the best of shape...

"Let me get a Triple Baconator with a large fries, chicken nuggets...oh yeah and large diet coke, make sure it's Diet Coke."
#!@%!

do you see what these people eat at fast food restaurants? Its kinda crazy...
I work at a fast food joint and see old couple's come in at the same time RELIGIOUSLY. and of course, there not in the best of shape...

"Let me get a Triple Baconator with a large fries, chicken nuggets...oh yeah and large diet coke, make sure it's Diet Coke."
#!@%!

studying diets and hopping on a plane makes you superior these days huh? no need for that bro.

i dont really care if people want to get fat. there are fat *!!$$ that eat trash and smoke all day and live to be 80 years old and there are health freaks that have heart attacks at age 30. its all up to the individual, i guess. people in cities like tokyo are probably not fat because of the amount of walking you have to do. America is not Tokyo, people arent forced to be active in most cities. if thats how people want to live, cool. keeps insulin manufacturers and doctors in business at least. @$!%, look at the french. chain smokers and mounds of butter on everything yet they drink some red wine every day and live nice long lives.
laugh.gif

studying diets and hopping on a plane makes you superior these days huh? no need for that bro.

i dont really care if people want to get fat. there are fat *!!$$ that eat trash and smoke all day and live to be 80 years old and there are health freaks that have heart attacks at age 30. its all up to the individual, i guess. people in cities like tokyo are probably not fat because of the amount of walking you have to do. America is not Tokyo, people arent forced to be active in most cities. if thats how people want to live, cool. keeps insulin manufacturers and doctors in business at least. @$!%, look at the french. chain smokers and mounds of butter on everything yet they drink some red wine every day and live nice long lives.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

If people wanna be fat let them be fat. .
If people wanna smoke let them smoke. .
It isnt your business in the first place.
No one looks over your shoulder when youre fappin to bbw, and saying "Yo brah, that's disgusting you shouldn't be doing that"
Get over yourselves, we all have an expiration date regardless if you live to 30 or if you live to 110.
One will never realize the value of life until one can free him/herself of their ego. I can tell that a lot of people on NT have this problem.
this

Originally Posted by JimiLebowski

If people wanna be fat let them be fat. .
If people wanna smoke let them smoke. .
It isnt your business in the first place.
No one looks over your shoulder when youre fappin to bbw, and saying "Yo brah, that's disgusting you shouldn't be doing that"
Get over yourselves, we all have an expiration date regardless if you live to 30 or if you live to 110.
One will never realize the value of life until one can free him/herself of their ego. I can tell that a lot of people on NT have this problem.
this

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So that's the attitude we should have huh? Give in, be fat, it's alright. I am amazed everyday at what I read on here. No excuses. Get these fat #@%@ in the gym and stop buying BK quad stackers.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So that's the attitude we should have huh? Give in, be fat, it's alright. I am amazed everyday at what I read on here. No excuses. Get these fat #@%@ in the gym and stop buying BK quad stackers.

Why not? Who is to say it's giving in? It's not as much of a priority to them and doesn't bother them enough to force them to want to do something about it, why should they have to just because it bothers you. Insurance companies have already made it harder or more expensive to insure overweight people, so again the amount to which it can infringe on you is at or very close to nil.

Why not? Who is to say it's giving in? It's not as much of a priority to them and doesn't bother them enough to force them to want to do something about it, why should they have to just because it bothers you. Insurance companies have already made it harder or more expensive to insure overweight people, so again the amount to which it can infringe on you is at or very close to nil.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Why not? Who is to say it's giving in? It's not as much of a priority to them and doesn't bother them enough to force them to want to do something about it, why should they have to just because it bothers you.
Yep.

I just don't get how it's really affecting you.

Why not? Who is to say it's giving in? It's not as much of a priority to them and doesn't bother them enough to force them to want to do something about it, why should they have to just because it bothers you.
Yep.

I just don't get how it's really affecting you.

Some people are just too dense to understand...
This not only enables companies to continue marketing the junk they feed Americans, but adds to the growing obesity problem among our youth. Maybe you're too young and ignorant to understand, but child obesity is a HUGE #%#$^$# CONCERN and leading to health problems earlier and earlier in their lives. We need to care more about the younger generations. And then you have slobs like "Precious" getting glorified in the press which makes kids believe it's okay to look like that. It's not.

Some people are just too dense to understand...
This not only enables companies to continue marketing the junk they feed Americans, but adds to the growing obesity problem among our youth. Maybe you're too young and ignorant to understand, but child obesity is a HUGE #%#$^$# CONCERN and leading to health problems earlier and earlier in their lives. We need to care more about the younger generations. And then you have slobs like "Precious" getting glorified in the press which makes kids believe it's okay to look like that. It's not.

You know what... I'd really love it if you to posted a picture of yourself. You seem to love to pick apart the flaws and imperfections of others, so give us the chance to do the same to you.

You know what... I'd really love it if you to posted a picture of yourself. You seem to love to pick apart the flaws and imperfections of others, so give us the chance to do the same to you.

It is disgusting

Its a bad look for our country

The major corps are at fault just as much as the people who eat the food.

I wonder how bad this situation will be in 25+ years because I honestly cant see it get any better any time soon.

It is disgusting

Its a bad look for our country

The major corps are at fault just as much as the people who eat the food.

I wonder how bad this situation will be in 25+ years because I honestly cant see it get any better any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom