Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

In other countries, there are epidemics because people can't get enough to eat.

Here in the U.S., there is an epidemic because we eat TOO MUCH.

laugh.gif
What a joke.

Average person avoids change unless its life threatening.
U been eating McD's and pizza three times a week since u were ten years old,
chances r u will continue to eat that way well into ur 40s & 50s.
Then the diseases set in and their forced to make a change, and its still hard for them.

I market a body composition system that enables the body to naturally cleanse, burn fat, and rebuild muscle.
First question I get is, "how does it taste" & "how fast will it work".
Those are fast food questions. We have been subliminally trained to mistreat our bodies.

Average person avoids change unless its life threatening.
U been eating McD's and pizza three times a week since u were ten years old,
chances r u will continue to eat that way well into ur 40s & 50s.
Then the diseases set in and their forced to make a change, and its still hard for them.

I market a body composition system that enables the body to naturally cleanse, burn fat, and rebuild muscle.
First question I get is, "how does it taste" & "how fast will it work".
Those are fast food questions. We have been subliminally trained to mistreat our bodies.

All I know is I eat McDs probably 4 times a week and Im skinnier then I want to be
laugh.gif
Really though I don't see how those people can live with it, I would do everything to get in shape again

All I know is I eat McDs probably 4 times a week and Im skinnier then I want to be
laugh.gif
Really though I don't see how those people can live with it, I would do everything to get in shape again

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I have a story.
On the bus today a couple tried to get on. Prob mid 40's. Both (very) overweight. The dude asked the bus driver to lower the bus because he was "handicapped". \

The bus driver straight up said, "no, you're just overweight".  I was 
eek.gif

They cursed out the driver and didn't even attempt to get on the bus. 
THAT SOO TRUE! today i saw a fat couple park in the handicap zone and i wanted to say your not handicapped, your fat.  +%!@ off and pay your $250 fine like any other !$!*!@% trying to take handicap parking

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

I have a story.
On the bus today a couple tried to get on. Prob mid 40's. Both (very) overweight. The dude asked the bus driver to lower the bus because he was "handicapped". \

The bus driver straight up said, "no, you're just overweight".  I was 
eek.gif

They cursed out the driver and didn't even attempt to get on the bus. 
THAT SOO TRUE! today i saw a fat couple park in the handicap zone and i wanted to say your not handicapped, your fat.  +%!@ off and pay your $250 fine like any other !$!*!@% trying to take handicap parking

Possible genetic issues aside... it's always been crazy to me to consider the extremely scarce conditions that exist in some areas while in others humans are literally eating their way to death. That's what I find disgusting.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Al Audi

JPZx are you overweight or somethin?

great thread tho.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin', dude really was offended. Touched a sensitive subject I see...

yea guess so. maybe this thread will make him wanna change
i have no problem with fat ppl who realize they are fat an wanna change their lives word to biggest loser

btw JPZx no @%*@ but finnns has that rick fox type look goin on from what i remember, prolly turns down fat girls all the time. just the world we live in man. real talk let alone women i cant even be friends with fat males. (&#$ wont mesh.

also if someone is fat because of something they cannot help, i have no problem with them either, i feel bad for them.  
ohwell.gif

arent fat ppl usually messy too?

ooo maybe thats a stereotype, could tie into bein lazy an weak minded.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Al Audi

JPZx are you overweight or somethin?

great thread tho.
laugh.gif
I'm sayin', dude really was offended. Touched a sensitive subject I see...

yea guess so. maybe this thread will make him wanna change
i have no problem with fat ppl who realize they are fat an wanna change their lives word to biggest loser

btw JPZx no @%*@ but finnns has that rick fox type look goin on from what i remember, prolly turns down fat girls all the time. just the world we live in man. real talk let alone women i cant even be friends with fat males. (&#$ wont mesh.

also if someone is fat because of something they cannot help, i have no problem with them either, i feel bad for them.  
ohwell.gif

arent fat ppl usually messy too?

ooo maybe thats a stereotype, could tie into bein lazy an weak minded.

Possible genetic issues aside... it's always been crazy to me to consider the extremely scarce conditions that exist in some areas while in others humans are literally eating their way to death. That's what I find disgusting.

Now that I think of it, I should smack all individuals that raised me considering I used to order Dominos EVERY Saturday and ate it while watching WCW Saturday Night.

And I ate Carry-Out (5 Wings + Fries) at least 1 time each week. Not to mention other fast food. I am not surprised I am not a big dude.

Now that I think of it, I should smack all individuals that raised me considering I used to order Dominos EVERY Saturday and ate it while watching WCW Saturday Night.

And I ate Carry-Out (5 Wings + Fries) at least 1 time each week. Not to mention other fast food. I am not surprised I am not a big dude.

Easier to eat than work out.

The fattening foods are normally the best tasting and cheapest.

Zing

Easier to eat than work out.

The fattening foods are normally the best tasting and cheapest.

Zing

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That's normal man. Fast food 2-3 times a week is fine especially if you are active

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That's normal man. Fast food 2-3 times a week is fine especially if you are active

Back
Top Bottom