Why is there so much disgusting obesity in this country?

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

It is disgusting

Its a bad look for our country

The major corps are at fault just as much as the people who eat the food.

I wonder how bad this situation will be in 25+ years because I honestly cant see it get any better any time soon.
Corporations will only ramp up on "cheap food" as the dollar buys less in 25 years.
JPZ, still no real debating huh? You must be a bitter, bitter dude. Hey everyone, JPZ lost $50 in a bet to me and is still bitter! Go to bed.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

It is disgusting

Its a bad look for our country

The major corps are at fault just as much as the people who eat the food.

I wonder how bad this situation will be in 25+ years because I honestly cant see it get any better any time soon.
Corporations will only ramp up on "cheap food" as the dollar buys less in 25 years.
JPZ, still no real debating huh? You must be a bitter, bitter dude. Hey everyone, JPZ lost $50 in a bet to me and is still bitter! Go to bed.

Originally Posted by JPZx

You know what... I'd really love it if you to posted a picture of yourself. You seem to love to pick apart the flaws and imperfections of others, so give us the chance to do the same to you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are dudes comments really going over ya'lls heads that much? Just cause he makes a few jokes in the midst of his bigger picture points doesn't mean he's necessarily ridiculing the obese americans of this country...like dude said above....

It's not a good look for the country, it leads to a lot of day to day problems for these said overweight people, and to sit here an say..."it doesn't affect you, you should turn a blind eye" is the most ignorant sh** you can say. In a sense you're saying, let them kill themselves slowly but surely while also setting a horrible example for young children when parents (especially overweight ones) give off the impression it's ok to get on facebook/video games all day w/o a lick of exercise then after a long session of this, then indulging in the 10 piece nugget meal large size an thinking life is sweet cause for those 15min it took to eat you were "happy" or "satisfied."

I'm just saying.

You know what... I'd really love it if you to posted a picture of yourself. You seem to love to pick apart the flaws and imperfections of others, so give us the chance to do the same to you.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are dudes comments really going over ya'lls heads that much? Just cause he makes a few jokes in the midst of his bigger picture points doesn't mean he's necessarily ridiculing the obese americans of this country...like dude said above....

It's not a good look for the country, it leads to a lot of day to day problems for these said overweight people, and to sit here an say..."it doesn't affect you, you should turn a blind eye" is the most ignorant sh** you can say. In a sense you're saying, let them kill themselves slowly but surely while also setting a horrible example for young children when parents (especially overweight ones) give off the impression it's ok to get on facebook/video games all day w/o a lick of exercise then after a long session of this, then indulging in the 10 piece nugget meal large size an thinking life is sweet cause for those 15min it took to eat you were "happy" or "satisfied."

I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just saying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just saying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly

Blah blah blah no picture posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let the fat be fat if they want to, same with the skinny be skinny, etc. etc. Who cares if it leads to day-to-day problems for them? Why do you care if they don't? Sets a bad example for kids? @!#@$++!. No one is buying that to be the underlying reason why you made this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let the fat be fat if they want to, same with the skinny be skinny, etc. etc. Who cares if it leads to day-to-day problems for them? Why do you care if they don't? Sets a bad example for kids? @!#@$++!. No one is buying that to be the underlying reason why you made this thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
this dude doesnt even wanna debate, he lost as far as I can tell

I actually feel sorry for kids who grow up in a fat household. They dont learn how to eat right and dont even have an understanding of how to go about losing weight or getting healthier and in shape should they want to. Not everyone is smart enough to figure this %%%% out as a little kid when their parents are telling them to do the opposite.

My mom has mentioned several times how she feels my dad saved her life after they started dating. Both her parents are overweight, and now literally dying, before their 70th birthdays, while my dad comes from a family that was always physically active. His dad still runs a 10k every day and does yard work almost all day for himself and others and is like 78, and his mom has a knee injury so because she cant run she rides her bike something like 40k a day.

Because of the family my dad came from he gradually pushed my mom to be active, telling her he wouldnt accept marrying a woman just to watch her get fat. It doesnt just show disregard for yourself to really let yourself go, but it always shows you obviously dont care about those close to you enough to get your #%@ in shape and live another 10 years with them.

Point being, kids are screwed for the most part when they grow up in a fat household. Rarely do they really understand what the root of their problem is, let alone the solution.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
this dude doesnt even wanna debate, he lost as far as I can tell

I actually feel sorry for kids who grow up in a fat household. They dont learn how to eat right and dont even have an understanding of how to go about losing weight or getting healthier and in shape should they want to. Not everyone is smart enough to figure this %%%% out as a little kid when their parents are telling them to do the opposite.

My mom has mentioned several times how she feels my dad saved her life after they started dating. Both her parents are overweight, and now literally dying, before their 70th birthdays, while my dad comes from a family that was always physically active. His dad still runs a 10k every day and does yard work almost all day for himself and others and is like 78, and his mom has a knee injury so because she cant run she rides her bike something like 40k a day.

Because of the family my dad came from he gradually pushed my mom to be active, telling her he wouldnt accept marrying a woman just to watch her get fat. It doesnt just show disregard for yourself to really let yourself go, but it always shows you obviously dont care about those close to you enough to get your #%@ in shape and live another 10 years with them.

Point being, kids are screwed for the most part when they grow up in a fat household. Rarely do they really understand what the root of their problem is, let alone the solution.

yea you can have all the fat girls including so called "thick ones" as well.

you can have it lol

yea you can have all the fat girls including so called "thick ones" as well.

you can have it lol

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

C's and Mavs fans FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

Noob-Someone who does not know how the world works, what is going on, or anything of the sort. A newbie is someone new but isn't an idiot. A n00b is the ladder and most annoying thing on this earth.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

C's and Mavs fans FTL.
30t6p3b.gif

Noob-Someone who does not know how the world works, what is going on, or anything of the sort. A newbie is someone new but isn't an idiot. A n00b is the ladder and most annoying thing on this earth.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just saying.

You didnt answer....hows does THAT affect YOU?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just saying.

You didnt answer....hows does THAT affect YOU?

In other countries, there are epidemics because people can't get enough to eat.

Here in the U.S., there is an epidemic because we eat TOO MUCH.

laugh.gif
What a joke.

Back
Top Bottom