Why no love for the movie Buried?

not a big fan of buried or 127 because both most they at the same place most of the time

not a big fan of buried or 127 because both most they at the same place most of the time

This is not the movie to watch before you go to sleep
30t6p3b.gif

The ending was so @@*%%% up but it was really good and fit the story well. Just off of how everything flows from his point of view and the emotional journey for dude. Him getting fired was the biggest BS though
indifferent.gif
I like the courage it takes to do one location films (been hooked ever since I seen Rope). The way this story just kept you wanting to know more. Like the bombing, the "rescue", where the !+## his fam was, etc. I really liked this movie.

This is not the movie to watch before you go to sleep
30t6p3b.gif

The ending was so @@*%%% up but it was really good and fit the story well. Just off of how everything flows from his point of view and the emotional journey for dude. Him getting fired was the biggest BS though
indifferent.gif
I like the courage it takes to do one location films (been hooked ever since I seen Rope). The way this story just kept you wanting to know more. Like the bombing, the "rescue", where the !+## his fam was, etc. I really liked this movie.

This movie gets a 10/10 rating from me.

Great movie, and really displayed Ryan Reynolds acting ability.

I recommend this movie to each and every Nt'er. It jus' released on Blu-ray so buy it as soon as possible!

(I thought the endin' kinda left viewers hangin' in a dull way).

This movie gets a 10/10 rating from me.

Great movie, and really displayed Ryan Reynolds acting ability.

I recommend this movie to each and every Nt'er. It jus' released on Blu-ray so buy it as soon as possible!

(I thought the endin' kinda left viewers hangin' in a dull way).

just red boxed it. it was entertaining, but
Spoiler [+]
 i felt it would've been better without some parts. the movie had me until the scene with the snake. that whole sequence following that was 
eyes.gif
 to me. also wondered why he didn't just call the hostage support guy as soon as he got number for his cell phone. and my zippo gets pretty damn hot after keeping it lit for just a few seconds. him being able to hold his for minutes at a time while lit was amazing to me
laugh.gif

just red boxed it. it was entertaining, but
Spoiler [+]
 i felt it would've been better without some parts. the movie had me until the scene with the snake. that whole sequence following that was 
eyes.gif
 to me. also wondered why he didn't just call the hostage support guy as soon as he got number for his cell phone. and my zippo gets pretty damn hot after keeping it lit for just a few seconds. him being able to hold his for minutes at a time while lit was amazing to me
laugh.gif

True, the director worked the scenes well, but I expected something different, at least an outside scene to break the monotony...6.0/10

True, the director worked the scenes well, but I expected something different, at least an outside scene to break the monotony...6.0/10

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I've watched both 127 hours and Buried, yet they feel like different movies to me despite the similar situations. Franco's movie felt more of an emotional trip and Reynold's felt more like intensity throughout.

I thoroughly enjoyed Buried. The fact that everyone probably took it for being a movie about Ryan Reynolds in a box hurt it. It was a pretty damn intense movie for everything they had to work with.

And I liked the ending. Although it made me want to slap someone.

nerd.gif

I've watched both 127 hours and Buried, yet they feel like different movies to me despite the similar situations. Franco's movie felt more of an emotional trip and Reynold's felt more like intensity throughout.

I thoroughly enjoyed Buried. The fact that everyone probably took it for being a movie about Ryan Reynolds in a box hurt it. It was a pretty damn intense movie for everything they had to work with.

nerd.gif

Just finished watching this. Overall, I thought it was great. Really kept me in my seat (until the internet started disconnecting 
30t6p3b.gif
).

Spoiler [+]
I thought the whole snake scene was ******ed. Felt so useless.

The ending was
eek.gif
, which leads to this whole Mark White deal. My take on it and most likely everyone else's is that Dan lied to Paul to give him hope that he'll be rescued. Crazy how things unfolded though.

Just finished watching this. Overall, I thought it was great. Really kept me in my seat (until the internet started disconnecting 
30t6p3b.gif
).

Spoiler [+]
I thought the whole snake scene was ******ed. Felt so useless.

The ending was
eek.gif
, which leads to this whole Mark White deal. My take on it and most likely everyone else's is that Dan lied to Paul to give him hope that he'll be rescued. Crazy how things unfolded though.

Originally Posted by MECKS

nerd.gif

tumblr_lfju26tYOJ1qajght.gif

tumblr_lfjuhtlDhx1qajght.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

nerd.gif

tumblr_lfju26tYOJ1qajght.gif

tumblr_lfjuhtlDhx1qajght.gif

I rented this from redbox and watched it tuesday.

Spoiler [+]
I was really rooting for him in the end, and was looking forward to the happy ending. Then got smacked across the face when Dan said it was mark white they discovered. I liked that it wasn't a happy ending though.

I rented this from redbox and watched it tuesday.

Spoiler [+]
I was really rooting for him in the end, and was looking forward to the happy ending. Then got smacked across the face when Dan said it was mark white they discovered. I liked that it wasn't a happy ending though.

I liked it. Thought it hit on all emotions. Even some laughs in his sarcasm. Complete movie thru n thru.

Back
Top Bottom