Why take off your hat? After all these years, I've never discussed this on here

Only traditionalists seem to be superficial about things that don't matter. Wearing a hat anytime I feel shouldn't revoke my citizen card. I even wear my hoody in the house when Im home and my mom gets all bent outta shape. Pisses me off honestly as to how it anyone else can feel offended.

How come old ladys can wear those huge hats in church with ribbons and flowers blocking the whole view of people behind them..but men shouldnt wear hats?

i never remove my hat
restaraunts, movies, family house, work, etc..
if i wear a hat that day, its staying on

i never remove my hat
restaraunts, movies, family house, work, etc..
if i wear a hat that day, its staying on

How come old ladys can wear those huge hats in church with ribbons and flowers blocking the whole view of people behind them..but men shouldnt wear hats?

When I was a sophomore in HS I had horrible acne. I would wear my hood during class presentations because I felt it shielded my ugliness. It was like my invisible glasses. Not sure if that's the same thing though...

When I was a sophomore in HS I had horrible acne. I would wear my hood during class presentations because I felt it shielded my ugliness. It was like my invisible glasses. Not sure if that's the same thing though...

YO!

I've said this for YEARS. I remember being at some church in Montreal when I was like 14 and this dude ran up on me with the ill scowl. And now my girl says something EVERYTIME we go out to eat about my hat. Yet NO ONE has ever given me an answer as to why I should remove it.

DF!!!

YO!

I've said this for YEARS. I remember being at some church in Montreal when I was like 14 and this dude ran up on me with the ill scowl. And now my girl says something EVERYTIME we go out to eat about my hat. Yet NO ONE has ever given me an answer as to why I should remove it.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Not to thread jack, but do you go in the store (grocery or mall) with your hood on?

Heard someone talking about how they hated that the other day
I do, sometimes I dont want folks looking at my side face or ears. Nothing is wrong with it

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Not to thread jack, but do you go in the store (grocery or mall) with your hood on?

Heard someone talking about how they hated that the other day
I do, sometimes I dont want folks looking at my side face or ears. Nothing is wrong with it

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

In the military, we take our hats when we eat in the cafeteria. When we had casualties of war, we had sooo many that we had to put bodies there in the freezer and dinner tables. Taking off your hat is a sign to signify those men and women who died during battle for our country.

well that too.
(im surprised this hasnt been stated, unless i missed it)

in government building you have to take off your hat because wearing a hat indoors signifies that you have a weapon on you. Thats how it is in the military. The only other time when you can wear a hat indoors (in the military) is if you're working on a certain detail. but places like court, dmv, etc. they ask you to take your hat off for that reason.

and yes it comes down to a sign of respect, you have your hat off because you're showing to the other people around you that you have nothing to hide,

Originally Posted by ChipsetJed

In the military, we take our hats when we eat in the cafeteria. When we had casualties of war, we had sooo many that we had to put bodies there in the freezer and dinner tables. Taking off your hat is a sign to signify those men and women who died during battle for our country.

well that too.
(im surprised this hasnt been stated, unless i missed it)

in government building you have to take off your hat because wearing a hat indoors signifies that you have a weapon on you. Thats how it is in the military. The only other time when you can wear a hat indoors (in the military) is if you're working on a certain detail. but places like court, dmv, etc. they ask you to take your hat off for that reason.

and yes it comes down to a sign of respect, you have your hat off because you're showing to the other people around you that you have nothing to hide,

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You bald.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Haven't seen Ska in General for a while.

NTers argue about things that arent that serious in real life. 
laugh.gif
 Well more debating, nor arguing.
Diner, restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Uno's, Applebees, etc, its not that serious. People come in all the time with different type of hats, not that serious. No one is stupid enough in the real world to wear any type of hat to a restaurant that requires a sports jacket.

Malls? 
laugh.gif
 this a debate?

Church? Take it off. Just be respectful.

Other peoples houses? Not that serious.

NTers argue about things that arent that serious in real life. 
laugh.gif
 Well more debating, nor arguing.
Diner, restaurants like Cheesecake Factory, Red Lobster, Uno's, Applebees, etc, its not that serious. People come in all the time with different type of hats, not that serious. No one is stupid enough in the real world to wear any type of hat to a restaurant that requires a sports jacket.

Malls? 
laugh.gif
 this a debate?

Church? Take it off. Just be respectful.

Other peoples houses? Not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom