Wife qualities?

looks aside, she gotta be cute in the way she act. Most importantly, someone that I can talk to about anything and will help me cope when times are bad. Somebody that is there for me, not these fake *** **** I deal with who are focused on ig likes and all that

1. Understands who I am as a person and accepts my faults

2. Pushes me to become better every day

3. God-fearing Christian

4. Loves being around me, but will give me alone time every now and then

5. Good relationship with her dad (can't tell you how many girls I have met with "daddy issues")

6. At or above my intellectual level

7. My family likes her

8. Good career aspirations, willing to study together and focus on our grades

9. Loyal

10. Beautiful (Nice skin, pretty face, toned stomach, nice back, phat ***, thick legs)

11. Good sex

12. Can talk to her about any and everything, go to her about my problems, and can come to me about her problems.

Ok oK, I have been reading the thread and I see a ton of good things but I haven't came across the word FRIENDSHIP yet. No doubt, you guys want someone who can do things for you and look a certain way and so on, but what about the friendship. without A GOOD STRONG FRIENDSHIP, then some of those other qualities wont mean much in years to come. A lot of you guys are focused on the NOW, what about the LATER. And it is very easy to overlook the friendship aspect of everything byway of those other qualities getting in the way and keeping a smile on ur face. Because after 5,10,15+ years of marriage all those things you wanted will change and you better hope you have a good strong friendship to keep the marriage together.

Great communicaton
Friendhsip
Sense of humor
Cute shape, thin waiste and an *** like Tahiry amongst other things......etc etc...

October will be my sixth anniversary.

-Laid back
-I appreciate the fact that my girl doesn't get upset if I go out (vice versa as well).
-Her and I are interested in different subjects. I'm more of a history guy, she's into science (she's in school to become an OBGYN) so she's mentally stimulating in that sense.
-I appreciate the fact that we're opposites. It keeps the relationship interesting over the years. I would probably hate dating a chick like me. :lol:
-The ways we are similar are perfect because it's things that I hold in high regard.

What I usually recommend my cousin's to look for in women (they want to wife):

-Make sure she's just cute. Like a solid *** 7 that will hold you down or a okay 8. A chick that thinks she's cute but is too insecure to think she's a dime.
-NEVER wife a dime.
-Just make sure the chick is laid back. You deal with A LOT less arguments.
-Make sure the ***** is good enough to keep you coming back. :lol:

I usually encourage people to go after spouses with opposite interests or hobbies than them. It will keep your relationship interesting. It's important to keep the relationship interesting, to always have something to talk about. And your spouse has the possibility to introduce you something new (also goes the other way).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom