Wife qualities?

-Attractive to me. By no means needs to be a 10, but she needs to really have it in my eyes.
-Willing to deal with the ridiculous amounts of music I listen to as a musician.
-Needs to support me in my aspirations as a musician.
-Cook SOMEWHAT, not even chef status, but willing to learn to cook is a +++++++
-Gotta have some real nice bunz. I'm an *** man, so it's a must for me.
-Good sense of humor.
-A good family woman.
-A FAIR MINDED woman.

Forgot a couple.

-NOT controlling.
-Understands that a relationship can be two separate people who better each other.
-can sing.
-good in the sack.

Last edited:
lol list you got so far is good OP

itll be hard to find that

add credit score/debt to income ratio

:smh: I hate these threads, just a reminder of how I ****** up. **** it, was an F when she left but i'm B+ right now, i'm going back for her when i'm on my A game.

The only real quality you should look for is a person that makes you smile without saying a word.

Looks fade, personalities can be a facade, money comes and goes.

Happiness, real happiness is a journey to find. When you do find that one in a million, never let them go and never hurt them.

This was beautiful, fambs :wow:

The hell is this?
Where the cheese at? :smh:
Scrambled eggs aint even fluffy :smh:
Bacon look half raw half burnt :smh:
Cinnabuns should be in a separate plate. Got icing on the bacon and ish :smh:
Where's the fruit? :smh:
Where's the mimosa? :smh:
This the type of breakfast your teenage girlfriend cooks you

You got a teenage girlfriend papi

A pretty girl can get into an accident and have a ugly face.

A smart rich doctor could lose her license and be left jobless.

A slim thick chick could get sick and end up fat.

I just want someone who is is compassionate about the world.

Nice attitude

Hardworking

Damn I disagree with a lot posted in this thread as far as being important or necessary wife qualities. I don't see myself getting married but I've already met and seen women that have the qualities and represent the type of woman that would change my mind and make me want to have a wife.

I basically want in a wife all the qualities of this woman:

View media item 1029210View media item 1029211View media item 1029212View media item 1029213

Watch S1 & S2 of House of Cards if you don't know :pimp: :smokin
Closest thing I've seen so far that I agree with 100%
This is such the truth with certain NTers already and is pretty much the fate of many NTers that be on that bull **** :lol:

I was in love with Claire too. I'm not too much of a fan of the whole cheating aspect. But her attitude, and demeanor did it for me. She was a sexy *** lady too. I loved how she carried herself.

Loyalty is the most important.
Dez **** aint loyal doe.
tired.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

I'm going to see how picky I actually am when I finish typing up this list

1. Intelligent. I mean like book-smart intelligent. Well read, grammatical and all that ****

2. Physically attractive. Not a 10/10 or some ****, but I have to think you look good.

3. A good speaker.

4. Has to listen to rap, and I mean REALLY, not on some radio ****. Has to name the specific song and verse whenever I throw her a Jay-Z line (only halfway serious about that)

5. Has to be artistic/creative

6. Has to be tall. I'm tall asf so if I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with ONE chick she has to reach my shoulder

7. Has to give amazing brain
laugh.gif

8. Has to be MORE of a freak than I am. Not less, not equal. More.

9. Skilled in the kitchen. Not on some misogyny stuff, but has to know how to cook

10. Has to be able to point **** out in movies before they happen like me. And also be able to tell when a movie is going to be whack within the first 7 minutes like me.

11. Has to be good at giving dome

12. Has to be able to school me on classic rock. Been a hip hop head my whole life and I'm tryna diversify my bonds

13. HAS TO LAUGH AT MY CORNY *** JOKES

14. Has to be a skilled top polisher

15. Has to not really care about kids/marriage like me. I wouldn't mind being married or whatever but that's so far from my radar right now. The kind of woman that wouldn't care if we spent our entire lives together and never got married. Though I suppose there's no reason why you WOULDN'T marry under that circumstance

Am I forgetting anything

Last edited:
At the end of the day, my wife will make me change not because she asks or makes me, but because I want to.

It's less about requirements and more about how you feel when you around her. Is she authentic? Does she love you for all your faults? Or just when you coppin her some Roshes? Does she start checkin her phone when the bill comes, or does she reach for her purse? It's the little things ya'll. 

The only real quality you should look for is a person that makes you smile without saying a word.

Happiness, real happiness is a journey to find. When you do find that one in a million, never let them go and never hurt them.
+1 for that one. 

This. Because when you make list of this, this and this you seriously set yourself up to resist something that isn't what you expected, but exactly what was needed/best the whole time.

I had my list. Then I matured some, met her, matured more, realized the happiness and then asked her to marry me. Bada Bing! :D

Good as a friend. Like we can go binge eat tacos and smoke a j and watch eastbound and down after.

Doesn't trip that I have a kid. Knows I'm not banging her mom when I pick her up. I can't deal with that.

Not religious or doesn't preach at me if she is.

Lives within her means. I don't care if she's ballin. But she has to be motivated and not an idiot with dough.

Don't care if she can cook. I got that on lock. She can't be a picky *** eater though.

I don't know. That's about it. If I could be friends with you and you are fairly attractive with a good head on your shoulders, I'm game. I like chill girls not uptight club rat dimes. I'm too old for that.

Has to love God
Can't eat no pork
Gotta suck **** and swallow
Gotta give the booty and the box
Only give it to ME
Don't look at no other men
Leave me alone when I tell her
Shut up when I say
Has to cook good
Respect her parents and my parents
Gotta love the WU (musically...not as a groupie)
Good credit
Goals
College degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
Can't be no bird
Has to know how to dress
Has to know how to clean
Surprises me with nice things
Has to want to have my kids
Has to be grateful that she has me. I can't stand an ungrateful chick, pa

Good luck bruh
:lol: As already mentioned that's type of dude that requires all those things and ends up knocking up a bloated monster.
Has to be born a woman.
:rofl: My son got some low requirements.

Last edited:
Good mouf, and her credit score needs to allow me to be able to walk off the lot with a 2008+ BMW OR Benz, or we can't get married.

TRUE definition of wife material

Last edited:
A smart rich doctor could lose her license and be left jobless.
She's still smart though. So why can't she get another career?
I just want someone who is is compassionate about the world.

Nice attitude

Hardworking
Hard workers can become complacent and lazy.

A nice attitude can become a bitter one after a few bad breaks.

Compassion today can become cruelty tomorrow when they truly suffer same goes for an opportunity that allows them to reveal their true selves.

Nothing is going to last if you want to be cynical about it.

Last edited:
Damn I disagree with a lot posted in this thread as far as being important or necessary wife qualities. I don't see myself getting married but I've already met and seen women that have the qualities and represent the type of woman that would change my mind and make me want to have a wife.

I basically want in a wife all the qualities of this woman:

View media item 1029210View media item 1029211View media item 1029212View media item 1029213

Watch S1 & S2 of House of Cards if you don't know :pimp: :smokin
Closest thing I've seen so far that I agree with 100%
This is such the truth with certain NTers already and is pretty much the fate of many NTers that be on that bull **** :lol:

I was in love with Claire too. I'm not too much of a fan of the whole cheating aspect. But her attitude, and demeanor did it for me. She was a sexy *** lady too. I loved how she carried herself.
There's no cheating in their relationship though.

They're fully aware of who they're banging. Frank came through after banging Kate Mara and she just confirmed it. Same when she went off to bang the photographer and came back. Frank found out where she was, they got over their argument and made up :pimp:

View media item 1031324

[COLOR=#red]*WARNING*[/COLOR] Before the "I will never get married" posters come in here...This doesn't have to be your actual wife. Can be your main, wifey, bay, or whatever else you want to call it if you never plan to actually get married. It's completely understood that you can make a compelling argument against marriage, or that you are too alpha to settle down. This is not the thread for those arguments. [COLOR=#red]*WARNING*[/COLOR]

So after seeing Draya's Father Day plate of struggle in the Fools thread, and seeing how she has a 587 page thread on NT dedicated to her I started thinking about how much emphasis men are putting on looks compared to other qualities. I understand if you just want to smash based on appearance but after smashing a hot chick a few times, if she sucks as a person, it gets old. So what qualities besides looking good does your potential wife need to have? I'll start with a few (in no order)...

• Good relationship with her parents
  • Ability to cook well (by this I mean no microwavable/pre-packaged food; composing a meal using raw ingredients)
  • Minimal presence on social media
  • College educated
  • Make at least $50k a year
  • Hasn't had kids yet

I'll try to think of more...

My girl is all of those qualities except for two and those two are easily fixable and match me.

To be honest, I'm really thankful for her and she's thankful for me and tells me all the time. We make a good team. Both of us know where we want to end up, so that makes resolving conflicts that much easier because we argue/disagree with the thought that we're solving problems to strengthen the relationship. Not looking for a way out.

Maybe I'll post a pic of her at some point, but for now...

Last edited:
If somebody is looking for a wife go to the sports section of this forum, there's ALOT of feminity in there I'm sure you'll find a nice housewife.

Back
Top Bottom