Will any AJ8's be released in the near future?

It seems that there will be a lot of heat dropping early 2013. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sneak an 8 in.

I was about to buy a pair of chrome 8s... This makes me want to reconsider. What do you guys think I should do?

The heat I've seen was he got game 13, fire red 5, royal 1, white red 1, new retro colorway of 3 and 13, the 17s, bred 13, Columbia 11, grape 5, chrome 8, aqua 8, and white red 8. Possibly the laney 5

want 8s to drop. i hate how jordan brand made the 8.0s. why not stick with the original??

want 8s to drop. i hate how jordan brand made the 8.0s. why not stick with the original??

They did that with multiple sigs, 2.0s, 8.0s, and there was another I can't remember. Then there was the .5 series. It's just to make the shoe more performance based.

They did that with multiple sigs, 2.0s, 8.0s, and there was another I can't remember. Then there was the .5 series. It's just to make the shoe more performance based.
more like milkin da marque without actually giving us what we want.

i dont really care though, i aint pressed for more VIII's since i got em all...i wouldn't mind replacing my old 2002 bugs bunnies since they were prone to cracks.

These are my favorite shoes of ALL-TIMEEEE, so if they are coming out next year, i HAVE to cop. 

Guess we'll have to wait and see...
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom