Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

Lebae didn't even wear the 11's to hoop in
laugh.gif
those things were horrible!  They hurt your feet 

:rofl:

Maybe if you're a teenager. 

this is kinda dumb. regardless of whether you personally rock Jordans, they have a huge market share. More than Nike who owns Jordan, so there's that. and there's not THAT many people solely hooping in Jordans. They're very obviously a staple in fashion. and yea teenagers actually make up part of the fashion market. I see tons of people wearing Jordans though in every age category.

Most lebron "collecting" happens after missing out on the SB's :lol:

The bed comment was filthy :lol:

Last edited:
in regards to actual hooping...

I think i see more Kobes than any other shoe...

Also... how does Kobe shoes sell inAsia... I know those cats love Kobe more than Americans love MJ...

I'm curious as to what are the sales numbers for Lebrons, KDs, Jordans, and Kobes both domestically and internationally

more kobe jerseys than yao jerseys out there in hk

It's gonna be funny when people are paying $$$ for asteroid foams and lebron xi's.

I'm telling you, that's what's gonna happen. 10-15 years from now, people are going to be paying Jordan resale prices for the Lebrons that are currently sitting on shelves.

Nike is an expert when it comes to creating hype. With how the Lebron line has improved in recent years, I have no doubt Nike will figure a way to make the Lebron line a Jordan type cash cow after he retires.

I'm telling you, that's what's gonna happen. 10-15 years from now, people are going to be paying Jordan resale prices for the Lebrons that are currently sitting on shelves.

Nike is an expert when it comes to creating hype. With how the Lebron line has improved in recent years, I have no doubt Nike will figure a way to make the Lebron line a Jordan type cash cow after he retires.
Not necessarily. comparing anything to the Jordan line isn't the best way to figure out the trend. Look at all the other Nike retro shoes. They sit and go on sale one after the other.

How much are people paying for lebron 1's now? If you find a pair 100 bucks and you're set

Lebron hype has plateaued at the XI. It's slowing down at the XII.

Only the hypebeast will determine if brons will ever be as popular as jays

Maybe nike should tell kanye to wear brons for a month straight

By the time the Jordan 11's dropped they already released retro models. The lebron 11's and 12's are eye sores :lol:.

Can't wait till Jordans die off. I actually see the newer models being hot and the 1-14 being played out.

Back
Top Bottom