Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

Lebron can probably add about 10 more shoes to his line before he retires. With how Lebron's shoes have greatly improved since the Lebron 7(and they're still getting better), I expect his line to be better than Jordan's when it's all said and done. 

Lebrons peaked at the 7 and completey fell off a cliff after the 8.

As others have said the LeBron shoes are bulky. However, they look better in larger sizes versus some Jordans looking like complete trash above sz 15.

Lebrons need to get rid of the Nike signs on them and start using leather instead of that crappy flywire/foam crap.

Then maybe they will compete with Jordans

Lebron can probably add about 10 more shoes to his line before he retires. With how Lebron's shoes have greatly improved since the Lebron 7(and they're still getting better), I expect his line to be better than Jordan's when it's all said and done. 

Lmfao...

Jordan is the GOAT and played like the GOAT. No one was a Jordan hater except fans of other teams, and even then, their fans respected Jordan's game. Lebron is a buffoon.

Jordans are made of leather and can be worn casually. Lebron's are made of crazy tech and materials in crazy colors.

Jordans released in only a handful of colorways each year, and each colorway was worn regularly and showcased by Jordan on the court. Lebron wears PEs or some other version of his shoe. Bron is probably aware of 1/4 of the colorways that are released on his behalf.

KDs are more popular than lebrons

LBJ's, KD's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JB

I choose to leave the 90's in the 90's
I ain't eem mad. I ain't bought Jordan's since 07. Pops kept me in mikes since I was born, I jus ain't feeling em no more. Styles are outdated and I get sick of seeing the same **** in different colors year after year. I'm a sneaker fan in general and love new styles and tech newer sneakers have nowadays.

I ain't eem mad. I ain't bought Jordan's since 07. Pops kept me in mikes since I was born, I jus ain't feeling em no more. Styles are outdated and I get sick of seeing the same **** in different colors year after year. I'm a sneaker fan in general and love new styles and tech newer sneakers have nowadays.
All day.  Since I was a baby up until I was 17 all I had was J's and Bo Jackson's.  SB's dropped and I got more on that wave for a while, but now I'm stuck on LBJ 9's and 12's.  They don't crease, and no matter what a little water and a rag and there back to looking nds.  They can kept those squeaky murky dish water bottoms having as dated joints.  I'm on this new wave of greatness 

KD 7's are on too tho.  Thinking about looking for those all red joints, and possibly looking to grab some 6's on clearance.

Last edited:
All day.  Since I was a baby up until I was 17 all I had was J's and Bo Jackson's.  SB's dropped and I got more on that wave for a while, but now I'm stuck on LBJ 9's and 12's.  They don't crease, and no matter what a little water and a rag and there back to looking nds.  They can kept those squeaky murky dish water bottoms having as dated joints.  I'm on this new wave of greatness 

KD 7's are on too tho.  Thinking about looking for those all red joints, and possibly looking to grab some 6's on clearance.
My red kds my be my favorite kicks I bought this year.

I hate jordans and haven't worn a pair in years but no.... Lj
shoe line is so wack wouldn't rock ljs if I got them for free..

Last edited:
Jordan is the GOAT and played like the GOAT. No one was a Jordan hater except fans of other teams, and even then, their fans respected Jordan's game. Lebron is a buffoon.

Jordans are made of leather and can be worn casually. Lebron's are made of crazy tech and materials in crazy colors.

Jordans released in only a handful of colorways each year, and each colorway was worn regularly and showcased by Jordan on the court. Lebron wears PEs or some other version of his shoe. Bron is probably aware of 1/4 of the colorways that are released on his behalf.
get out ya feelings, bruh.

:x

Well said.

Agreed.

The answer is no. Air Jordans were/are a cultural phenomenon and will never be duplicated.

Back
Top Bottom