Will Lebron's ever be as popular as jordans

Everyone already wears J's, and they are a staple of fashion and culture.
roll.gif

Maybe if you're a teenager. 

in regards to actual hooping...

I think i see more Kobes than any other shoe...

Also... how does Kobe shoes sell inAsia... I know those cats love Kobe more than Americans love MJ...

I'm curious as to what are the sales numbers for Lebrons, KDs, Jordans, and Kobes both domestically and internationally

Also... how does Kobe shoes sell inAsia... I know those cats love Kobe more than Americans love MJ...

I'm curious as to what are the sales numbers for Lebrons, KDs, Jordans, and Kobes both domestically and internationally
I ain't eem con lie, I got more Kobe's in my closet than any other shoe. But the design on the 9 is amazing to me. I understand why some people dislike em but its so different and good looking IMO and comfortable as hell at that

I ain't eem con lie, I got more Kobe's in my closet than any other shoe. But the design on the 9 is amazing to me. I understand why some people dislike em but its so different and good looking IMO and comfortable as hell at that

Them ***** are :pimp: on the court... And I'm Not a fan of Kobe the player NY any stretch.

I think his shoes go better in a casual setting because they're lower, and less bulky than Js or Lebrons.

You can rock Kobe's with pants, shorts, etc..

I hear those KB 9's feel like magic. What I don't understand about the KB 9's is why only one mid.  I needed those all red highs in a mid.  Still thinking about those all black highs that just dropped.  I might just do it  

What I don't get about the Kobe 9's is them being high in the first place. From the 4's on They've stressed that lows are better than highs. The they go super high for a gimmick that takes back what they've preached for years :lol:

no one wears lebrons to hoop in, trash shoes on and off the court

kobe shoes are the best to ball in

kds are meh shoes to ball in for people who cant afford kobes

Besides a few retros, Lebrons are much better than Jordan's.

I'm tired of seeing retros, and crappy *** Non Sig Jordan's. They all be *** trash.

Jordan needs to stop retroing sneakers for the love of humanity. Just release a quality sneaker once a year and maybe a few team shoes and ******* quit, we do not need a hundred pairs of garbage every year.

What I don't get about the Kobe 9's is them being high in the first place. From the 4's on They've stressed that lows are better than highs. The they go super high for a gimmick that takes back what they've preached for years :lol:

Anyone who believes lowtops are better for bball is an idiot.

You have no ankle stability which in time wares them the hell out.

Never had a pair of kobe or lebron sig. I definitely will scoop a pair of kobe 9s if I see them way below retail. There are definitely a few LeBron I wouldn't mind owning. Namely the 2s 4s 7s 9s 10s. 3s and 11s are cool too.

Objectively, though I'm predominantly a fan of the Jordan line, there are a lot of Brons that I like.

Most notably the IIIs, the IVs, the VIIs, the VIIIs and a couple pairs of the Xs.

Jason Petrie has done his thing with the line. I cannot front.

I'd love me some Dunkman IIIs, some HWC VIIs, or a pair of the Championship X lows.....

The LeBronald Palmers are another favorite of mine.

But at the end of the day when it comes down to spending big $$$ on a shoe it'll always be J's for me.

So it's all preference in the end. In 10-15 years will LeBron's line be as coveted as Jordans are now? Perhaps. I doubt it though, only because a lot of the great LeBrons are so damn unattainable.

And most of the early models were just not nearly as iconic as Jordans were.

But hey, who knows. If Nike starts retroing Brons in the future anything is possible.

big bangs are the only nice liking shoes and a few more which isn't saying much...if lebron surpasses jordan in stats I'm sure his sales will be jus as high.

koves are trash too the prelude are so nice tho saw them in person id def cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom