Will they stay or will they go? - Juniors to the NFL

geno hayes been money to me since he ran that pick back against BC, but i didn't know he's under 225
laugh.gif
word to buster davis

Originally Posted by dreClark

Letroy Guion is officially in the draft....

Cot damn
smh.gif
i really like Baloo ... with him and Flu goin pro , then Thacker , Griffin , McNeil , Mincey , & Moffett out for cheating , our D-Line willbe lookin thin to start the year ....

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Oregon RB Jonathan Stewart has declared to enter the NFL draft.

He really had no choice....He can't risk another injury before he gets to the League...

He really had no choice....He can't risk another injury before he gets to the League...

Exactly. Sucks for Ducks fans, but I think he'll be productive on the next level.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Exactly. Sucks for Ducks fans, but I think he'll be productive on the next level.

only productive? I think First Aid stewart can be Very Nice. size/speed ratio is crazy. Ive said it before, he's style is similar to Fred taylor'sdown to the #28. I just have t osee him adjust back to conventional reads out of one back or I formation set

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

only productive? I think First Aid stewart can be Very Nice. size/speed ratio is crazy. Ive said it before, he's style is similar to Fred taylor's down to the #28. I just have t osee him adjust back to conventional reads out of one back or I formation set

Well, I didn't want to come off too homerish, I was going to say he'll be the 2nd back taken in the draft.
tongue.gif

I think he'll be a GREAT pro-back, health issues are always a concern but his upside is crazy.

saying J. stewart is gonna have a super productive career aint homerish, saying u would pick casey hampton 1st to start a franchise defense is being homerish.

saying J. stewart is gonna have a super productive career aint homerish, saying u would pick casey hampton 1st to start a franchise defense is being homerish.

C'mon...Leave the guy alone....
laugh.gif

roll.gif

god damn gunna u ant going to let him slide on that

laugh.gif
Gunna is about to beat that horse to DEATH...
roll.gif

Jonathan Stewart is going to be a STUD, IMO... Between McFadden, Stewart and Mendenhall, there's gonna be 3 very high quality backs outta this class, and aton of other guys that will/should have productive careers.

Im interested to see what Mendenhall is gonna run at the combine....If he runs a 4.4-4.45 its gonna be interesting to see who the 2nd back taken in the draftis... He surprised me in the USC game when he broke, I didn't know he was that fast... And Dirk, Your boy J Charles might have been better off staying inschool....Cause he got at least 4 maybe 5 backs in front of him....But, I know he is gonna put up a ridiculous 40 time...
sick.gif

Glad I got NFL network now
happy.gif

And Dirk, Your boy J Charles might have been better off staying in school....Cause he got at least 4 maybe 5 backs in front of him....But, I know he is gonna put up a ridiculous 40 time...
Oh, there's no damn question he'd have been better off. I really don't see him getting above the 3rd round. Too many good RBs outthere this year. DMac, Stewart, Jones, Mendenhall and Davis are all better. JC is battling Ray Rice, Kevin Smith and that group of seniors to be the 6th bestRB out there this year...

His 40 is gonna be wild, but he still hasn't shown the strength or physicality to be a legitimate 1st-2nd round pick at this point, and he ain'tgetting drafted to be the man anywhere right now...I think he made a mistake, but we'll see...If him leaving means Darrell Scott is in Austin next year,bye bye Jamaal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And Dirk, Your boy J Charles might have been better off staying in school....Cause he got at least 4 maybe 5 backs in front of him....But, I know he is gonna put up a ridiculous 40 time...
Oh, there's no damn question he'd have been better off. I really don't see him getting above the 3rd round. Too many good RBs out there this year. DMac, Stewart, Jones, Mendenhall and Davis are all better. JC is battling Ray Rice, Kevin Smith and that group of seniors to be the 6th best RB out there this year...

His 40 is gonna be wild, but he still hasn't shown the strength or physicality to be a legitimate 1st-2nd round pick at this point, and he ain't getting drafted to be the man anywhere right now...I think he made a mistake, but we'll see...If him leaving means Darrell Scott is in Austin next year, bye bye Jamaal.
laugh.gif

Damn...I forgot James Davis declared.....So....Im looking at 6 in front of him.....Rice, D-Mac, Jones, Mendenhall, Davis, and Stewart....So he will bebattling w/ K. Smith...

Hope he tests well at the combine....I think he's stronger than a lot of people give him credit for....But he is nowhere near the level of those otherbacks...except for maybe Felix Jones....Now that I think about it.....

Honestly CFB fans....Whats the major difference between 'Maal Charles and Felix Jones????
nerd.gif

'Maal :

Height: 6-1
Weight: 205 lbs

[table][tr][td]Stat Overview[/td] [td]Rushing[/td] [td]Receiving[/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]LST[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]258[/td] [td]1619[/td] [td]6.3[/td] [td]86[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]199[/td] [td]11.7[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Felix:

Height: 6-0

Weight: 200 lbs.

[table][tr][td]Stat Overview[/td] [td]Rushing[/td] [td]Receiving[/td] [td]Fumbles[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]REC[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]LST[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2007[/td] [td]133[/td] [td]1162[/td] [td]8.7[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]176[/td] [td]11.0[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
Big difference being YPC, But can that be attributed to the Offense, or the player???

Back
Top Bottom