Will they stay or will they go? - Juniors to the NFL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Its offical Kool-aid is in the draft

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not sure if it's been posted, but Justin King just announced he's going pro. It's a mistake on his part after the garbage season he just had, butI'm not surprised.

King is hot trash tho, he plays like D.hall thinks because he is fast he can lock down people

King is hot trash tho, he plays like D.hall thinks because he is fast he can lock down people

Idk. He can be a pretty good pro and that really wouldn't surprise me. He's dumb fast.
Seriously though, I want to see how many reps Vern throwsup.

Originally Posted by Joe McKnight Is BALLIN

xavier lee?
roll.gif

Im not surprised...Jimbo told him that he had no chance of ever playing QB @ FSU again and that he should think about switching positions....

And it is too late for him to transfer for this semster and I highly doubt that his academics will allow him to do so....

Good luck X.....Hope you turn into the next Brad Johnson....

X is gonna BEAST at the combine....

Why is he leaving early because he'll have to change positions? He thinks he'll get the chance to play QB in the NFL?
laugh.gif
Start running routes now,X-man.

Honestly...I doubt he would have had the grades anyway......

He prolly wasn't gonna be able to play regardless if he switched positions or not.....

is D2 high on grades?? cuz if they not he could of got into one.

I was just throwing that out there....
Seems as if X only had three options....Go to the draft, go to a NAIA school, or switch positions...

Correct me if im wrong, but w/ the new NCAA rules, if you transfer (even if you go down) you will still have to sit out, correct???

Things like this, make me turn into a 7 year old again and make me believe that I too can still become a professional athlete

Justin King better pray to God his team drafts Mario Manningham because he never wants to see that guy again in-game.

I am really interested to see how Felix Jones does in the combine.

Xavier Lee is not going to make a roster.

Big game James is coming back for tosu..As reported by Alex Boone.

Two potential top 10 picks coming back
eek.gif

laurinaitis should come back he got exposed during the mnc game.

I am so pumped for the Browneye/Trojan game next year. For nothing more than the smack that is going to be going on here and on Rivals. Plus, the field isgoing to be loaded with first round picks.

laurinaitis should come back he got exposed during the mnc game.

laugh.gif

Dude was solid. He def. didnt play better than Grant but, he was *marshawn* solid.

Back
Top Bottom