Will Ultraposite ever be retroed?

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

have 2 pairs of these shoes, big fan of them, wouldve liked to see more colors but as stated, only samples exists of other colorways

the all blacks didnt do so well on retail shelves so nike scrapped all other colorways

Such a nice shoe
pimp.gif

I remember back when I was in 5th grade, I saw these in a magazine ad and HAD to get them. My dad surprised me when they released and he came home with a pair. I loved that shoe to death. A retro would be amazing to say the least
smokin.gif

i remember hearing about how these got scuffed big-time too. still a nice-looking shoe tho, even though i never had a pair to actually try.

i remember hearing about how these got scuffed big-time too. still a nice-looking shoe tho, even though i never had a pair to actually try.

It would be nice to see some more colors release. Underrated shoe IMO. But then again I like shoes with zippers.

It would be nice to see some more colors release. Underrated shoe IMO. But then again I like shoes with zippers.

These were an awesome pair of kicks... got great reviews for balling. Of course there were the scuffing issues.

$160 price tag didn't help them sell (it was somewhere around $150-170 anyway, like all the Foamposites/Flightposites back then). There was a white colorway that was clean though (I swear I remember seeing pics back in the day), so it's shame they didn't release.

These were an awesome pair of kicks... got great reviews for balling. Of course there were the scuffing issues.

$160 price tag didn't help them sell (it was somewhere around $150-170 anyway, like all the Foamposites/Flightposites back then). There was a white colorway that was clean though (I swear I remember seeing pics back in the day), so it's shame they didn't release.

they was cool back in the day, dont think they can stand up 2day tho. these would be on the shelves too long,

they was cool back in the day, dont think they can stand up 2day tho. these would be on the shelves too long,

Back
Top Bottom