Will you vote for Resident Obama in 2012?

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by franchise3

url

Anyone with common sense would vote for Ron Paul, unfortunately he doesn't hang out with enough rappers.

Ron Paul > _________

Ron Paul wants the US to end paper money, and go to a gold standard. Dude wants us out of the UN. Among many other loony tune things.

Wait, you mean he wants to end a Central Banking system that has been robbing the American people for 100 years? He wants to end a system that funnels money to a small group of individuals? He wants to get out of a organization that orders the U.S. military what to do?

Yeah....Looney tune.

Keep on voting for murders and Wall St. puppets.

Ron Paul sounds good in theory but there is no way that the things he stand for would go into fruition. Big business wouldn't have it.

Originally Posted by franchise3

url

Anyone with common sense would vote for Ron Paul, unfortunately he doesn't hang out with enough rappers.

Ron Paul > _________

Ron Paul wants the US to end paper money, and go to a gold standard. Dude wants us out of the UN. Among many other loony tune things.

Wait, you mean he wants to end a Central Banking system that has been robbing the American people for 100 years? He wants to end a system that funnels money to a small group of individuals? He wants to get out of a organization that orders the U.S. military what to do?

Yeah....Looney tune.

Keep on voting for murders and Wall St. puppets.

Ron Paul sounds good in theory but there is no way that the things he stand for would go into fruition. Big business wouldn't have it.

I find it strange that Rashi is always so quick to label anybody or anything that infringes on his rights a Nazi, yet supports a staunch isolationist.

I find it strange that Rashi is always so quick to label anybody or anything that infringes on his rights a Nazi, yet supports a staunch isolationist.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

LOL What?

The Nazi's were Isolationists?
roll.gif

url

Yeah, I'll probably vote for Obama.

I just don't want to see another Neo Con come in and continue our cosmic wars overseas.

roll.gif
Obama IS a NeoCon.

LOL What?

The Nazi's were Isolationists?
roll.gif

url

I just don't want to see another Neo Con come in and continue our cosmic wars overseas.

roll.gif
Obama IS a NeoCon.

No you fool. Their aggression was met with force, not building a fence and hiding behind it.

No you fool. Their aggression was met with force, not building a fence and hiding behind it.

These days its not about who can fix our country but who can !%#@ it up the least. I'll give him four more years.

These days its not about who can fix our country but who can !%#@ it up the least. I'll give him four more years.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Lol, what are you talking about? Obama's a werewolf, a killing machine. The left is on board with war now.
laugh.gif
  Exactly.  At least with Bush in office, these Democrats were Anti-War and opposed it.  Now with Obama in office, these supposedly Liberal hippies are now ok with wars!  
And how is Obama less of a war monger than Bush? 3 days after being sworn in he bombed a village with Predator Drones.  US military bases continue to grow overseas.  Defense budget almost doubled under Obama.  Bush's Sec of Defense, Robert Gates is still in charge....  etc.. etc... 
and remember this dude won a Nobel PEACE Prize..  What a joke!
Flip flopped so soon? Weren't you in love w/ his Libya decision?

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Lol, what are you talking about? Obama's a werewolf, a killing machine. The left is on board with war now.
laugh.gif
  Exactly.  At least with Bush in office, these Democrats were Anti-War and opposed it.  Now with Obama in office, these supposedly Liberal hippies are now ok with wars!  
And how is Obama less of a war monger than Bush? 3 days after being sworn in he bombed a village with Predator Drones.  US military bases continue to grow overseas.  Defense budget almost doubled under Obama.  Bush's Sec of Defense, Robert Gates is still in charge....  etc.. etc... 

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I'm torn how I feel about his performance thus far. I don't think he's going to get reelected though. Those same massive 18-21 year olds happily voting for the first black president aren't coming out the 2nd time around in my opinion. We'll see how it goes

Word?

ITS CALLED A GENERAL ELECTION. Everyone will vote, even more cause the kids who turned 18 while Obama was in office. Nice shot BTW saying they only voted cause he was black, these kids are smarter than you wish.
calm down bro.

I didn't say thats the only reason but it had it's significance. I made sure I read up and was well informed before I made my vote so it wasn't a because he's black thing.

Point is he had a great campaign with slogans like Hope and Change, one of the best in a long long time and he's not going to top that nor convince anyone with the same nonsense when the more direct statements he made turned out to be pish-posh. War in Iraq? Afghan?

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I'm torn how I feel about his performance thus far. I don't think he's going to get reelected though. Those same massive 18-21 year olds happily voting for the first black president aren't coming out the 2nd time around in my opinion. We'll see how it goes

Word?

ITS CALLED A GENERAL ELECTION. Everyone will vote, even more cause the kids who turned 18 while Obama was in office. Nice shot BTW saying they only voted cause he was black, these kids are smarter than you wish.
calm down bro.

I didn't say thats the only reason but it had it's significance. I made sure I read up and was well informed before I made my vote so it wasn't a because he's black thing.

Point is he had a great campaign with slogans like Hope and Change, one of the best in a long long time and he's not going to top that nor convince anyone with the same nonsense when the more direct statements he made turned out to be pish-posh. War in Iraq? Afghan?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You mean his decision to spend over $200 million dollars in Tomahawk missiles and not 100% committed in taking out Gaddafi?  His decision to not arm the rebels?  His decision to not tell the American Public what exactly he wants to achieve in Libya?  
<start of sarcasm>Yes I am in love with a President that will do a job half $!*! </end of sarcasm> 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You mean his decision to spend over $200 million dollars in Tomahawk missiles and not 100% committed in taking out Gaddafi?  His decision to not arm the rebels?  His decision to not tell the American Public what exactly he wants to achieve in Libya?  
<start of sarcasm>Yes I am in love with a President that will do a job half $!*! </end of sarcasm> 

Originally Posted by twozerosix

url

Ron Paul > _________
Yup.  This dude is the one that will bring CHANGE in DC.  More likely than not I will be supporting him. 

O..

scv1aw.jpg

Originally Posted by twozerosix

url

Ron Paul > _________
Yup.  This dude is the one that will bring CHANGE in DC.  More likely than not I will be supporting him. 

O..

scv1aw.jpg

So you're idea is to invade countries in order to protect our own?
laugh.gif

What the hell are you talking about?

So you're idea is to invade countries in order to protect our own?
laugh.gif

What the hell are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom