willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

easiest thing to do would be to stop rubbing one out. you could also try rubbing one out in the closet if you absolutely must.

My friends Mom was on drug pretty hard and told us almost the sameeee exact story about people fallowing her and planes and hellicopters fyling over her housepeople going into her car......bro get some help and some Jesus no joke if you need to talk hit me up, but really you need to stay off whatever it is your on

Dude said hes depressed and has a lot of free time on his hands, wouldn't be surprised if he just took some heavy drugs.

I look forward to your "proof"
laugh.gif

GIVE US PROOF OF ANYTHING U TALKED ABOUT!

give us pics of ur G35...and how did they get a key to ur whip? and why wouldnt u have surveillance cameras outside if u know they keep going in it and moving%%%%?

PICS OF ANYTHING U TALKED ABOUT OR DUCKTALES

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

My friends Mom was on drug pretty hard and told us almost the sameeee exact story about people fallowing her and planes and hellicopters fyling over her house people going into her car......bro get some help and some Jesus no joke if you need to talk hit me up, but really you need to stay off whatever it is your on

I knew a dude that acted the same way
smh.gif
. He'd be walking down the street hiding behind walls, he had peepholes in his house to look outside. He thoughtthe cops were watching him....

dude was messed up.

Meth is bad kids.

I want to post the Goodfellas scene when helicopters are following Henry but I think I'd get warned for cursing.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

My friends Mom was on drug pretty hard and told us almost the sameeee exact story about people fallowing her and planes and hellicopters fyling over her house people going into her car......bro get some help and some Jesus no joke if you need to talk hit me up, but really you need to stay off whatever it is your on

I knew a dude that acted the same way
smh.gif
. He'd be walking down the street hiding behind walls, he had peepholes in his house to look outside. He thought the cops were watching him....

dude was messed up.

Meth is bad kids.

Yup and it was Meth, How weird you said that

Man i dont fool with drugs, im telling you, you will see. I mean some of the jokes are funny you will recieve and lol.

I think the post starter is autistic, just by reading through some of his other posts. For the most part he makes no sense.

Originally Posted by he told on me

Man i dont fool with drugs, im telling you, you will see. I mean some of the jokes are funny you will recieve and lol.

Come on bro, like youd admit your on something anyways

I'll take a few minutes out of my life to see if I can help.

I know everyone's piling on now, calling you crazy and/or not believing your story.

Personally, I think a lot of what you said is probably true about your past, but it has altered your view on things. I'm sure you feel remorse for whatyou've done and maybe it's gotten a little overwhelming, but in terms of being watched or followed, it's not happening. You just believe that to betrue because you expect the worst.

It's good that you've said you've talked to someone about it but you should seek professional help. There's no shame in it, the same type offeelings happen to a lot more people than you'd imagine, it is just kept under wraps because of the stigma attached to it. If you talk to a professionalwho's seen this type of situation more than a few times, it can only help you to put a lot of this behind you and hopefully get past any depression,anxiety, paranoia or whatever you might be feeling.

Good luck.

if you are telling the truth just move to the big city and become someone else... no need for a car or anything all types of low key jobs....

Originally Posted by seventh letter

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Why do you keep dodging the pic requests.
Show some proof.

sick.gif
at you wantin' to see son tug his meat

indifferent.gif
at you being illogical and difficult to try to make a joke. Obviously he wants pics of the helicopters, etc. Maybe if you were the first to make that jokeit would have been okay, but not the 4th time. Now it just reflects poorly on you.

Back
Top Bottom