willing to pay 10,000 dollars really serious to

Originally Posted by I R Andre

They got you on tape beating off?!

*dead*

that video is crack...got that on repeat.
pimp.gif

I feel for you bro, I've been feeling depressed lately too,
but I don't think dudes are flying copters over my house anxiously waiting for me to beat my meat.
That's crazy talk bro, your just imagining things.
My advice, get away for awhile, somewhere nice, and just do some serious thinking.

Only read page 1 so far.... but..... why not just MOVE!?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: This dude is certified crazy
tired.gif
Go get help man....

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I heard about you. Word spread all the way over to Charlottesville. You gotta get out of the country ASAP.

Now i dont know how to take this, judging from your name i will assume this is a joke.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

They even fly over my crib everyday, and everytime i get ready to rub one out seriously. I think they actually film me rubbing one out no joke.
14wx8k4.gif

Someone needs to Baker Act this dude. He's obviously a paranoid-schizophrenic.

Originally Posted by den1se

Maybe i am crazy. I dont know well we would soon see. I might be loosing it. I think I do need help./

do you have schizophrenia?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
or a personality disorder.. like.. paranoia?
ohwell.gif

Sounds like you have schizophrenia. The fact that someone is working so hard to ruin your life simply because you said some crap is what makes me think yourclaims are false. I can understand if you killed or shot some people, but I don't think anybody would waste their day and night to ruin your life becauseof what you said.

My theory is that, yes, some people were after you...for a while. You realized this and starting feeling anxious and paranoid at all times because you werefearing the worst. It happened again which only made things worse. You became so paranoid, so stressed, and so full of anxiety that you began to imaginethings. Could be paranoia or schizophrenia.

I recommend you move to a place far away and get some therapy.

im so confused after reading that. kinda feel bad for you even though i have no idea what the problem is

After reading your story...

R.I.P.

They are gonna pop you, first they mess up your whole life, they are basically shattering your world waiting for u to break down then they are going to end it,ive personally seen this happen dozens of times.

Im sure yall realize that my statement to purely ducktales, so is this thread and thismans story, ducktale stories will get you ducktale answers, stop trying to get attention

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I heard about you. Word spread all the way over to Charlottesville. You gotta get out of the country ASAP.

Now i dont know how to take this, judging from your name i will assume this is a joke.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Word has even spread to Hampton you really might want to look into witness protection. (even thought you haven't seem any crimes)

Back
Top Bottom