With only two weeks left in the season who's the NFL MVP?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Vick is a better ATHLETE & player then Brady hands down

Brady is just a better QB

and this is the Most Valuable PLAYER award not most valuable QB award

Thats all im sayin
Probably the dumbest thing I have read in quite some time.

Thats all im sayin
Probably the dumbest thing I have read in quite some time.

Thats all im sayin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you think Kobe is the most athletic dude in the NBA? he's the best though.

Thats all im sayin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you think Kobe is the most athletic dude in the NBA? he's the best though.

As A Huge Vick and Brady fan i agree that a co MVP should be handed out. I looked at the schedule this season for the pats and automatically thought they were winning 10 games max. Not only have they surpassed that but brady has CRUSHED every elite team. Then on the other hand u have vick who wasnt even startin this season. He comes in and almost wins the game against GB and has continued to destroy the league ever since. He missed four games and statistically is still close to brady stat wise which is nuts in itself. And when talking about MVP's you think of great individual performances and in that category i give Vick the edge. Time after time he has made the BIG PLAYat the most crucial points of the game.

So btwn the 2 i dont really know who to pick but i just feel that a season this spectacular for a player who wasn't projected to even start another game in his life, has dominated the league and enhanced his game to unreal levels. At the same time one of the Top 5 QB's ever (There is another thread for this subject) is possibly having his second best season and i feel like that has to be acknowledged too.

As A Huge Vick and Brady fan i agree that a co MVP should be handed out. I looked at the schedule this season for the pats and automatically thought they were winning 10 games max. Not only have they surpassed that but brady has CRUSHED every elite team. Then on the other hand u have vick who wasnt even startin this season. He comes in and almost wins the game against GB and has continued to destroy the league ever since. He missed four games and statistically is still close to brady stat wise which is nuts in itself. And when talking about MVP's you think of great individual performances and in that category i give Vick the edge. Time after time he has made the BIG PLAYat the most crucial points of the game.

So btwn the 2 i dont really know who to pick but i just feel that a season this spectacular for a player who wasn't projected to even start another game in his life, has dominated the league and enhanced his game to unreal levels. At the same time one of the Top 5 QB's ever (There is another thread for this subject) is possibly having his second best season and i feel like that has to be acknowledged too.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

some of yall NTers need help when it comes to sports

MVP is MOST Valuable PLAYER right?

Vick is more valuable to the Eagles then Tom is to the Patriots

If Kolb was running the offense no way the Eagles would be winning

But if I recall when Brady was out (2009) Matt ran that same offense just as good
yeah coming off an 18 win season, a cool 7 win drop off against the easiest schedule in years and we missed the playoffs. cassel ran it just as good, sure.

not sure if you noticed, cassel is showing he can play outside of the NE "system".

this system talk in NE is bs. tom brady IS the system. he makes it work.

oh man, if kolb was running the eagle offense? what about if brian hoyer was running the NE offense? we're a 4 win team...maybe

Exactly,you guys make Matt seem like a bum. He's become a top 10 QB this year and has led the Chiefs to the playoffs,the CHIEFS!.
And without Brady,Brian Hoyer would be running the team. You really think we'd be 13-2 with Brian Hoyer?? 

Remove Vick from Philly and you guys have a solid QB in Kolb with weapons like D-Jax and Maclin. I could see Philly getting a Wildcard berth with that team.

We have the best record in the league even though we've played one of the most brutal schedules I've ever seen. Brady has been dissecting the top defenses in the league and making them look average.

All in all,Vick has had an absolutely incredible year and during any other year he would be the clear cut MVP but with Brady probably playing the best football of his career this year,he'll have to settle for 2nd place,

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

some of yall NTers need help when it comes to sports

MVP is MOST Valuable PLAYER right?

Vick is more valuable to the Eagles then Tom is to the Patriots

If Kolb was running the offense no way the Eagles would be winning

But if I recall when Brady was out (2009) Matt ran that same offense just as good
yeah coming off an 18 win season, a cool 7 win drop off against the easiest schedule in years and we missed the playoffs. cassel ran it just as good, sure.

not sure if you noticed, cassel is showing he can play outside of the NE "system".

this system talk in NE is bs. tom brady IS the system. he makes it work.

oh man, if kolb was running the eagle offense? what about if brian hoyer was running the NE offense? we're a 4 win team...maybe

Exactly,you guys make Matt seem like a bum. He's become a top 10 QB this year and has led the Chiefs to the playoffs,the CHIEFS!.
And without Brady,Brian Hoyer would be running the team. You really think we'd be 13-2 with Brian Hoyer?? 

Remove Vick from Philly and you guys have a solid QB in Kolb with weapons like D-Jax and Maclin. I could see Philly getting a Wildcard berth with that team.

We have the best record in the league even though we've played one of the most brutal schedules I've ever seen. Brady has been dissecting the top defenses in the league and making them look average.

All in all,Vick has had an absolutely incredible year and during any other year he would be the clear cut MVP but with Brady probably playing the best football of his career this year,he'll have to settle for 2nd place,

laugh.gif
@ people discrediting Brady because of Belichick's system.

What the #%*# was Vick doing before he met up with Andy Reid? This dude couldn't throw a 10 yard out pattern back in ATL.

laugh.gif
@ people discrediting Brady because of Belichick's system.

What the #%*# was Vick doing before he met up with Andy Reid? This dude couldn't throw a 10 yard out pattern back in ATL.

I've love nothing more than Vick to win MVP but dude has missed games and Brady has been just as productive.

Brady deserves it hands down.

I've love nothing more than Vick to win MVP but dude has missed games and Brady has been just as productive.

Brady deserves it hands down.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Kolb isn't capable of pulling off the come from behind wins like Vick has done this season. We run a different offense when he's playing. Maybe you saw us falter against Green Bay, Washington and Tennessee with him in there. He got us the victories against San Fran (not pretty) and the Falcons (great game). But by no means would we be a wild card team.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Kolb isn't capable of pulling off the come from behind wins like Vick has done this season. We run a different offense when he's playing. Maybe you saw us falter against Green Bay, Washington and Tennessee with him in there. He got us the victories against San Fran (not pretty) and the Falcons (great game). But by no means would we be a wild card team.

Back
Top Bottom