With the way the economy is now, do you still blame the "traditional drug seller"

Originally Posted by StaYSMacKed

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

or someone that has turned to selling drugs?

is it still an excuse in times like these?

grin.gif
Not anyone can be a drug dealer.. you know how many *@#%++ get sent home barefoot? lol

You cant really blame the drug dealer because it wasnt the drug dealer that got the customer addicted to the drug (blame their friend) and if they dont get it from you they'll get it regardless so whats the point? lol

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by AZwildcats
Yeah...drug dealing is a complex system. Nothing really positive comes out of it. I've seen it.
frown.gif

Pretty much.

Speaking from experience...inconsistent prices from connects, keeping a ratchet at all times, can't trust nobody, paranoia of the feds, no sleep/business 24/7.

If you're not fit for the grind, the streets will expose you.

co-sign
i hated always havin to shop for a new deal cuz either the connect was dry or busted plus with the money comes jealousy n that leads to snitchin n killin

oh and reeuke "dale with it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by BoredONE1

Originally Posted by AZwildcats
Yeah...drug dealing is a complex system. Nothing really positive comes out of it. I've seen it.
frown.gif

Pretty much.

Speaking from experience...inconsistent prices from connects, keeping a ratchet at all times, can't trust nobody, paranoia of the feds, no sleep/business 24/7.

If you're not fit for the grind, the streets will expose you.

co-sign
i hated always havin to shop for a new deal cuz either the connect was dry or busted plus with the money comes jealousy n that leads to snitchin n killin

oh and reeuke "dale with it"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Supply and demand...rules the world, can't blame ppl for trying to put cash in their pockets

Supply and demand...rules the world, can't blame ppl for trying to put cash in their pockets

I don't blame them for anything. They gotta deal with the repurcussions of what they do.

At the same time I don't feel bad for them if they get locked up either. You knew it was illegal when you got in the game.

I don't blame them for anything. They gotta deal with the repurcussions of what they do.

At the same time I don't feel bad for them if they get locked up either. You knew it was illegal when you got in the game.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Man to hell with "street cred".What's YOUR take on this Jules?

man i've had a law enforcement agent whos worked in law enforcement for 15 years plus tell me that the government is in on the drug trade and they make money off of it.

so theres gotta be more to it if someone like that is tellin that to me, a street kid.

i think everyone should be able to do their drugs as long as you aint out robbin, stealin, and killin'.

do it in the privacy of your own home. all night if you want. just dont put anybody in harms way.

come on people all of theses chemicals came from the earth we live on.

they werent sent here by the devil.  lets enjoy them in moderation.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Man to hell with "street cred".What's YOUR take on this Jules?

man i've had a law enforcement agent whos worked in law enforcement for 15 years plus tell me that the government is in on the drug trade and they make money off of it.

so theres gotta be more to it if someone like that is tellin that to me, a street kid.

i think everyone should be able to do their drugs as long as you aint out robbin, stealin, and killin'.

do it in the privacy of your own home. all night if you want. just dont put anybody in harms way.

come on people all of theses chemicals came from the earth we live on.

they werent sent here by the devil.  lets enjoy them in moderation.

some of these drug dealers are some good business men.....if they applied the same concepts to another product they would suceed....

i literally sat at the table and watch my boy n his associate debate about customer loyalty vs. cheap product...pretty damn good debate.

some of these drug dealers are some good business men.....if they applied the same concepts to another product they would suceed....

i literally sat at the table and watch my boy n his associate debate about customer loyalty vs. cheap product...pretty damn good debate.

at the end of the day it's a dog eat dog world and with quality jobs being scarce and the thought of slaving away at a 9 to 5 being miserable just sucks.

my take is do what you gotta do to make your money, as long as your not selling to young kids i could care less. fiends are going to be fiends regardless, if you take drugs away they'd most likely be alcoholics anyways.

at the end of the day it's a dog eat dog world and with quality jobs being scarce and the thought of slaving away at a 9 to 5 being miserable just sucks.

my take is do what you gotta do to make your money, as long as your not selling to young kids i could care less. fiends are going to be fiends regardless, if you take drugs away they'd most likely be alcoholics anyways.

i dont blame them, if anything i blame them for taking longer then the pizza delivery guy sometimes, or not having change

i dont blame them, if anything i blame them for taking longer then the pizza delivery guy sometimes, or not having change

Back
Top Bottom