WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

see thats why i have a feeling kofi is on thin ice

losing streak
dropping the ic title
80% off on all his merchandise
no wm27 for him

30t6p3b.gif
Kane

How can the guy in the HOF Commercial say "Heros" and they show Drew Carey and expect fans to take that seriously?!
roll.gif

wait what? when did Boss Barrett become Intercontinental champ?

btw, awesome effort on the NTWTMania poster. would have loved to be part of it but i ain't on the big shot-type level as the rest of you all. but i'll definitely be following, very closely, THE show.

oh... and yeah Wrestlemania 27 too.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I see him winning, after a Christian heel turn
definitely.

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.

I dunno maybe they can spin by Christian having animosity towards Edge because he's getting all the opportunites (World Title shots, "main eventing" Wrestlemania etc.) Christian feels he should be getting.

Kane.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Him getting unmasked was the deathblow to his character.

wait what? when did Boss Barrett become Intercontinental champ?

btw, awesome effort on the NTWTMania poster. would have loved to be part of it but i ain't on the big shot-type level as the rest of you all. but i'll definitely be following, very closely, THE show.

oh... and yeah Wrestlemania 27 too.

How can the guy in the HOF Commercial say "Heros" and they show Drew Carey and expect fans to take that seriously?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I see him winning, after a Christian heel turn
definitely.

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.

I dunno maybe they can spin by Christian having animosity towards Edge because he's getting all the opportunites (World Title shots, "main eventing" Wrestlemania etc.) Christian feels he should be getting.

Kane.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Him getting unmasked was the deathblow to his character.

Back
Top Bottom