WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

They should of built a roof for cole.

And why do I think the Miz is going to lay out both Cena and The Rock tonight???? Kinda like 4w said earlier by NOT having cena touch or do something stupid with the Rock but really put Miz over by doing so.

They should of built a roof for cole.

And why do I think the Miz is going to lay out both Cena and The Rock tonight???? Kinda like 4w said earlier by NOT having cena touch or do something stupid with the Rock but really put Miz over by doing so.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Del Rio has no chance at Wrestlemania

I see him winning, after a Christian heel turn
definitely.

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Del Rio has no chance at Wrestlemania

I see him winning, after a Christian heel turn
definitely.

I don't see why Christian would turn on Edge.  They've teamed together one time.  They've had no animosity.  Christian has beaten Del Rio twice.  Del Rio locked the arm breaker on Christian tonight laying him out.  I just don't see a it.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Scream 4 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait

I marked
laugh.gif
Can't wait either.
laugh.gif
I started the official thread like a year ago, I have been waiting so long, apparently test audiences loved it too, so I'm excited

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Scream 4 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
can't wait

I marked
laugh.gif
Can't wait either.
laugh.gif
I started the official thread like a year ago, I have been waiting so long, apparently test audiences loved it too, so I'm excited

And Also what gets at me about this whole HHH/Taker thing is the fact that the Taker just came back and then HHH just popped up after 10 months of injury.

The Michaels/Taker II was seeded a good few months before mania and a storyline developed.

And Also what gets at me about this whole HHH/Taker thing is the fact that the Taker just came back and then HHH just popped up after 10 months of injury.

The Michaels/Taker II was seeded a good few months before mania and a storyline developed.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

toine, I was thinking they could come up with a better move, $#@! is something straight out of the 80's

Honestly crooks I don't even have a problem with his finisher.

Following MMA the last few years and seeing those dudes use that type of submission to end fights I can see how it can be considered a legit finisher.

It's not like it's a generic move like a Hogan leg drop or dare I say it a People's Elbow, the name is just corny to me.

Any of y'all know what Del Rio's finisher was when he was wrestling in Mexico/

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

toine, I was thinking they could come up with a better move, $#@! is something straight out of the 80's

Honestly crooks I don't even have a problem with his finisher.

Following MMA the last few years and seeing those dudes use that type of submission to end fights I can see how it can be considered a legit finisher.

It's not like it's a generic move like a Hogan leg drop or dare I say it a People's Elbow, the name is just corny to me.

Any of y'all know what Del Rio's finisher was when he was wrestling in Mexico/

I will be ordering WrestleMania in HD.

SANTINO AND KOZLOV???????????????????????????

So Kofi AND Christian get left off of WrestleMania?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn, it sucks not having the MITB match.  Get rid of the stupid PPV and just keep the match at Mania.

I will be ordering WrestleMania in HD.

SANTINO AND KOZLOV???????????????????????????

So Kofi AND Christian get left off of WrestleMania?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn, it sucks not having the MITB match.  Get rid of the stupid PPV and just keep the match at Mania.

see thats why i have a feeling kofi is on thin ice

losing streak
dropping the ic title
80% off on all his merchandise
no wm27 for him

Back
Top Bottom