WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Anywhere I can still watch this online or am I gonna have to dl it tomorrow? 
nerd.gif

I'm so glad Randy Orton Defeated CM Punk. CM punk is nothing but a punk. THats why his name is CM "Punk".
He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. This just proves who the better wrestler is of these two.

Randy Orton > CM Punk. & I hope Orton also Destorys Punk later on tonight on Monday night Raw. I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

GO RANDY ORTON!! THE VIPER / LEGEND KILLER !

I'm so glad Randy Orton Defeated CM Punk. CM punk is nothing but a punk. THats why his name is CM "Punk".
He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. This just proves who the better wrestler is of these two.

Randy Orton > CM Punk. & I hope Orton also Destorys Punk later on tonight on Monday night Raw. I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his kneww was in bad shape but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He has to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Its still real to you, dammit!

EDIT:
I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

roll.gif
I cant stop laughing at this line

He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his kneww was in bad shape but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He has to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Its still real to you, dammit!

EDIT:
I hope he punts Punk in his head so hard later on tonight on Raw and that Punk gets a Concussion and serious brain damage.

roll.gif
I cant stop laughing at this line

He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Not sure if cereal...

He fought Orton when Orton was not 100% as his knee was in bad shape, but since Punk is Garbage compared to Randy he still managed to lose. He had to attack Randy orton from behind mess up Ortons knee two weeks prior to wrestlemania on Raw just to "try" to get an advantage and he still ended up losing. CM Punk was 100% in shape Randy was not and still wins. THi sjust proves who the better wrestler is of these too.

Not sure if cereal...

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

This is great.
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is great.
roll.gif
roll.gif

241jvvl.gif

But anyway. 27's set has to be my favorite PPV set ever. That looked amazing.

The PPV was terrific, but not WM terrific. And yall had me rollin with that NTMania. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

241jvvl.gif

But anyway. 27's set has to be my favorite PPV set ever. That looked amazing.

The PPV was terrific, but not WM terrific. And yall had me rollin with that NTMania. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You probably have to catch the school bus in a few hours man. You should get some sleep.

You probably have to catch the school bus in a few hours man. You should get some sleep.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom