Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

Hopefully, she'll get jail time and her mom will have to pay the $1.5 million back.  He definitely handled the situation better than I would have
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

anything short of death for this woman is a joke.

you play around and throw around the rape word with teary eyes, getting everyones emotions riled up for stunts like this with no remorse.

@%*% her man.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

that chick deserves to really get raped.

What she did was foul and she should be severely punished--jail time + compensating her victim, etc--but to advocate that she get raped is O.D...
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I hope she gets gang raped by a "pack of wild +@*#*!*",  %%@@ that dirtbag $@#+$, what a piece of %%%#

She doesnt deserve to get raped, she deserves to burn in hell.

Hope everything turns out OK for the guy. Cant he sue her? For defamation of character and whatnot? Not as if theres a fair compensation for 5 years in the pen anyway.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

She doesnt deserve to get raped, she deserves to burn in hell.

Hope everything turns out OK for the guy. Cant he sue her? For defamation of character and whatnot? Not as if theres a fair compensation for 5 years in the pen anyway.
Not only the jail time, but the "what could've happened" had he gone to USC.

Hope things pan out for dude.

Excuse my ignorance, but any chance they can "reverse" the registered sex offender off his profile?  Or is he stuck?

The only problem I have with punishing people who cry rape, when it really didn't happen, is that they will never tell the truth if they face punishment. Say someone faces 10 years for "rape". A girl changes her story (due to guilt or whatever) and admits she lied after 5 years and dude gets out. If she faces punishment, most people would just let the person rot in prison the whole term instead of confessing. Therefore more people that are falsely imprisoned will be in prison longer.

my bad i forgot to link this man's youtube page. here is another video, i feel bad for him
mad.gif

man this girl should be made an example of. to set a statement that if you lie about something that is evil such as rape, you should get punish to the fullest degree.  this will make other %+#%@% that lie about rape think twice about their consequences.

In a way its his fault too because if he knew he didn't do it he should not have pleaded guilty

But i hope that girl gets what she deserves for ruining this mans life

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Also reminds me of an even sadder story in Seattle a number of years ago. This girl claimed a guy raped her (she had actually just cheated on her BF), then she recanted her story, then she changed her mind again. Her boyfriend and a couple other dudes lured the supposed "rapist" to a pre-dug grave, stabbed him with a screw driver, then buried him. Then the girl recanted her story again and said it never happened. Too late, dude died because of it, and she went about her life without punishment.

eek.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

In a way its his fault too because if he knew he didn't do it he should not have pleaded guilty

But i hope that girl gets what she deserves for ruining this mans life

his lawyer told him to plead guilty because he was facing 40 years and the judge was just gonna automatically assume guilty because hes black dude getting tried for rape

Oh my God this is ridiculous.

That video hit me hard. Man he was set for life
30t6p3b.gif

I will say this though. If you know you are innocent, you should NEVER plead guilty to something that you didn't do. EVER. I don't care what color you are.

That woman probably spent all of that $1.5 million already and has no way of paying it back.

I never wish for anybody to get raped, but if she does ever get raped, she's getting no sympathy from me. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

eek.gif
Word!? Link?
+1

that huge hosftra scandal i think
Yeah that was it...
Found the thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/205813

Fresh Prince of Nowhere wrote:
The only problem I have with punishing people who cry rape, when it really didn't happen, is that they will never tell the truth if they face punishment. Say someone faces 10 years for "rape". A girl changes her story (due to guilt or whatever) and admits she lied after 5 years and dude gets out. If she faces punishment, most people would just let the person rot in prison the whole term instead of confessing. Therefore more people that are falsely imprisoned will be in prison longer.

That could be an issue, but I'm thinking about the situation on the front end. If a chick is thinking about claiming a guy raped her and she knows there is an automatic (xx) year conviction/fine then she might not go through with the claim.

OK so I'm watching good morning America and in the news reel bar it says his rape charge was thrown out. I hope punishment for the girl happens

how come theres never a picture of the women who falsifys rape. i could understand a rape victim but she wasnt raped so wheres her photos?????

On my way out the door so just read the clifs.

Does she not face any consequences? This isn't the first time something like this have happened and if I remember correctly nothing happens to the women.

They should serve the same time as the man they accused, plus an extra sentence

Back
Top Bottom