Women in the club .....im good .....welcome to atlanta

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)] and they wonder why we are looked at as being savages....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]racism ftw[/color]
smh.gif

JStunn197 wrote:
Note to self: dont' bother going to wack $#% atlanta clubs.

The Cave FTL...i went this weekend...never again...i don't even know how we ended up there...i knew it was a local hood spot so i just wore sneakers...iwas dressed appropriately...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]and they wonder why we are looked at as being savages....[/color]

smh.gif
Um...fighting in the club doesn't justify racism, famo. I see what you were trying to say, but youdid it completely wrong.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's funny how security is just telling dudes to "be cool"...instead of taking em by the collar and tossin em out the door.
you just dont know
laugh.gif
i've seen security get it plenty of times
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]and they wonder why we are looked at as being savages....[/color]

smh.gif
Um...fighting in the club doesn't justify racism, famo. I see what you were trying to say, but you did it completely wrong.
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]and they wonder why we are looked at as being savages..

How the %%%$ these clubs still open? 1 and done over here, 1 shooting, stabbing, etc it's usually gone
[/color]

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

JStunn197 wrote:

The Cave FTL...i went this weekend...never again...i don't even know how we ended up there...i knew it was a local hood spot so i just wore sneakers...i was dressed appropriately...
tired.gif

I almost thought you meant the cave in the 757...i was about to
roll.gif
...clubsnamed the cave are just nationally hot trash

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Figure 8?...Greenbrair...East Point...
Yup hate that entire part of Atlanta.

I love that part of Atlanta LOL only because I was raised in it and Friday and Saturday at greenbriar
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
can't get enough of it. I wish theywouldn't fight though to many bad females be off in there, them security guards are weak LOL they be trying to get the hell on because they know somebodyis about to get the dumpin as soon as everybody get outside

This looks like a young crowd.

There isn't 1 attractive female in there and random dudes have there shirt off.

I
laugh.gif
at random things in the video tho

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

JStunn197 wrote:

The Cave FTL...i went this weekend...never again...i don't even know how we ended up there...i knew it was a local hood spot so i just wore sneakers...i was dressed appropriately...
tired.gif

I almost thought you meant the cave in the 757...i was about to
roll.gif
...clubs named the cave are just nationally hot trash

i know that now...
tired.gif

Figure 8 have good females on "good nights" that's why I go every once in a while, all that fighting is a result of lack of poon, then again theyfight when it's alot of poon in there. THE CLUB IS JUST TO SMALL

Originally Posted by BrokeBallah

Daymmnn, I just saw 8 lil Weezys, 3 lil Johns, and a bunch of just blaze LOL. ATL clubs = sausage fest with a couple of salami birds.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If that was NY regardless of how many "crews" were in there fighting the goons would have showed up and started tossing people out one by one iveseen it happen more than a few times, Russian club owners don't play if you catch my drift, and if things would have gotten really out of hand NYPD wouldhave put an end to that, this is why i rarely do clubs.

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Reminds me of Iguanas here in B-More.
Hispanic gangs stay fighting.

But the women though
happy.gif

Im sure thats towards the end of the club closing anyways.
I go just to see the fights up there
laugh.gif

Dudes really think you get props because you're deep with your crew pounding on one person.

Sucker punching dudes from blindside and talking tough about it like you're doing it.

Square up and throw down and lay a N out and I'll give you your due.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dudes really think you get props because you're deep with your crew pounding on one person.

Sucker punching dudes from blindside and talking tough about it like you're doing it.

Square up and throw down and lay a N out and I'll give you your due.
QFT.

Back
Top Bottom