World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

@ exactly what time is this going on anybody know? I might have to move my plans around the end of the world.

@ exactly what time is this going on anybody know? I might have to move my plans around the end of the world.

Man could we pleases stop with all this nonsense no man will predict the 2nd coming of Christ the Bible states that he will come like a thief in the night, everyone has a method to their madness and this guy is doing all this for publicity and money.

Man could we pleases stop with all this nonsense no man will predict the 2nd coming of Christ the Bible states that he will come like a thief in the night, everyone has a method to their madness and this guy is doing all this for publicity and money.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

Originally Posted by FeelMode

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of stone faces, someone's touchy.

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of stone faces, someone's touchy.

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday. We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.
Dying with honor > Dying like a coward.
So...

Judgement day/ end of religion(s)

Oct. 21st, 2011/ end of the..world/humanity??

2012-2013/ solar storms = extinction of humanity?? 

Any day now/ expecting "the BIG one" to shake us down to rubble.. 
alien.gif

Not a damn left to give.. 
tired.gif

You completely lost me hombre. Who in the hell was talkin about dying with honor or like a coward
laugh.gif

alien.gif

On the other hand im glad Jesus waited until this time period to come back. With electronics as advanced as they are now when this guy returns from the dead someone somewhere is going to have a cell phone with recording capabilities and is going to record the whole thing. Should be on youtube within minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You were. Anyone who commits suicide on that day is a coward.. IMO

Originally Posted by lyricist343

At this point i'm almost expecting a mass suicide on saturday. We'll see, but i cant believe a bunch of people wanna experience the rapture right after heavenly father denied their access to the pearly gates.
Dying with honor > Dying like a coward.
So...

Judgement day/ end of religion(s)

Oct. 21st, 2011/ end of the..world/humanity??

2012-2013/ solar storms = extinction of humanity?? 

Any day now/ expecting "the BIG one" to shake us down to rubble.. 
alien.gif

Not a damn left to give.. 
tired.gif

You completely lost me hombre. Who in the hell was talkin about dying with honor or like a coward
laugh.gif

alien.gif

On the other hand im glad Jesus waited until this time period to come back. With electronics as advanced as they are now when this guy returns from the dead someone somewhere is going to have a cell phone with recording capabilities and is going to record the whole thing. Should be on youtube within minutes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You were. Anyone who commits suicide on that day is a coward.. IMO

i was believing it all for a moment.. but screw all this crap, its NON SENSE. no such thing.. i don't understand how they claim such a horrible event like this is about to take place, but just " HIS BELIEVERS " are saved.. No thankz i'm goood, i've never killed anyone.. might as well start now since life is over in 5 days right. CRAP .. Yess i'm madd, well not really.. just annoyed lol
smokin.gif

Back toooo the hottest song on the planet .. I'm On One <3

" Chopper dissect a $*^*% like science.. Put an end to ya world, like the mayans "

" Two white cups and i got that drink.. could be purple, it could be pink.. "

i was believing it all for a moment.. but screw all this crap, its NON SENSE. no such thing.. i don't understand how they claim such a horrible event like this is about to take place, but just " HIS BELIEVERS " are saved.. No thankz i'm goood, i've never killed anyone.. might as well start now since life is over in 5 days right. CRAP .. Yess i'm madd, well not really.. just annoyed lol
smokin.gif

Back toooo the hottest song on the planet .. I'm On One <3

" Chopper dissect a $*^*% like science.. Put an end to ya world, like the mayans "

" Two white cups and i got that drink.. could be purple, it could be pink.. "

i've always wondered....like with the time zones how does this predicted apocalypse/rapture works? Does it start at exactly 12 like the new year? Like does Japan get it first and then China and so forth? If so im bout to be saved in an hour 
nerd.gif

i've always wondered....like with the time zones how does this predicted apocalypse/rapture works? Does it start at exactly 12 like the new year? Like does Japan get it first and then China and so forth? If so im bout to be saved in an hour 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom