World toughest cat....*EVER*

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

BTW, cats are all talk until they get smacked in the face, like the last 10 seconds of this vid:
Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Whydidnt anyone run to help that dog? I bet he died of internal injuries.Not one person was seen running to help that. If that was my dog, youdrop that camera and run and kick that deers &%$. All they were wasyell? Probably some overweight beasts.
Looks like you can say the same for some humans. Do some of you really think you can take down a wild deer with your bare hands?
grin.gif

you can tell some of these ppl have never been out of a major city
laugh.gif
no way yall beating a deer with ur bare hands.

deer ran down a whole block to attack this dog like it owed her money. why was that dog out without a leash?

Don't mess with those deers man them things will murder you..
30t6p3b.gif
they kill more people each year than bears and @#%#

Don't mess with those deers man them things will murder you..
30t6p3b.gif
they kill more people each year than bears and @#%#

They generally weigh upwards if 300 pounds easy. That one was in attack mode too with its kid nearby. I ain't even contemplating it.
laugh.gif

They generally weigh upwards if 300 pounds easy. That one was in attack mode too with its kid nearby. I ain't even contemplating it.
laugh.gif

Theres something going on with those gators... people were 5 feet away from them with no fear as well. With their kids!

Theres something going on with those gators... people were 5 feet away from them with no fear as well. With their kids!

pimp.gif

But yea those people were too chill about the situation.
As for the dog, the deer prob. recognized it as a wolf or something.....well a threat nonetheless.

pimp.gif

But yea those people were too chill about the situation.
As for the dog, the deer prob. recognized it as a wolf or something.....well a threat nonetheless.

F attacking the deer with my bare hands, if that was my dog, I'd be out there with a shotgun and that deer would be done. I can't believe the girl was just yelling. Damn. Put the camera down, idiot.

F attacking the deer with my bare hands, if that was my dog, I'd be out there with a shotgun and that deer would be done. I can't believe the girl was just yelling. Damn. Put the camera down, idiot.

Dat wont nuthin but a lil gatah

I'll be damned if I try to save any animal from a "more dangerous animal", yall can have that.

Dat wont nuthin but a lil gatah

I'll be damned if I try to save any animal from a "more dangerous animal", yall can have that.

"Let me level up before I save...(Meowth, Scratch Attack!) Ohhhhh +*%!!!! this %@%$$ aint playin!!!"
laugh.gif

"%!@+ It...my HP low...I aint save yet...Evade!"

"Let me level up before I save...(Meowth, Scratch Attack!) Ohhhhh +*%!!!! this %@%$$ aint playin!!!"
laugh.gif

"%!@+ It...my HP low...I aint save yet...Evade!"

Back
Top Bottom