World's 1% to own 2/3 of global wealth by 2030

for $5.50 for the trip
4.50 for a sandwich n drink
man halal combo rice went up
i can’t find much for $4.50
i don’t think i can find any breakfast or lunch combo for that

yea certain 1 slice pizza n drink
but that won’t hold me for the day

It's nice to know im in the 1% globally, but when im living in America that number is moot.

$34K pre-tax annually is getting you a 2000 Ford Taurus and a 600sqft. one bedroom apartment.
In any city worth living in, it won't even get you that.

Capitalism and greed will be the downfall of America and possibly humanity as a whole.

The concept/importance of money compromises the goodwill of humans.

all the time on my way to my ***** *** job i think “what would ****** be doing if money didnt exist”

all the time on my way to my ***** *** job i think “what would *****s be doing if money didnt exist”

it can't not exist unless every place possessed the same resources. Value has been around since the dawn of society.

u just bougie b....u gettin a decent boar's head deli sandwich for 3.50 in 99% of NYC.
nah :lol: my local deli they charging $5.49 roll with any 2 meats and cheese and u get a small coffee. not gonna hold me all day

my daily budget, even if modest could be $50 a day around nyc

nah :lol: my local deli they charging $5.49 roll with any 2 meats and cheese and u get a small coffee. not gonna hold me all day

my daily budget, even if modest could be $50 a day around nyc

I don't live in New York but $50?

Man, there's been days where I survived on jack in the box tacos. Them joints 2 for a dollar.

I don't live in New York but $50?

Man, there's been days where I survived on jack in the box tacos. Them joints 2 for a dollar.
yep needs to wants
$7-8 3 meals with drinks
little dessert :lol: 2-3 dollar for lunch n dinner
metro fare so 5.50 a day,
sometimes an extra 3rd bus or train round trip
and the rest i usually spend on lottos or snacks

it can't not exist unless every place possessed the same resources. Value has been around since the dawn of society.

bartering and the subjective concept of value =/= the idea of random pieces of paper only being valuable because everyone else accepts that they are valuable

bartering and the subjective concept of value =/= the idea of random pieces of paper only being valuable because everyone else accepts that they are valuable

When you barter you're accepting the idea of some perceived value eventually.

When you barter you're accepting the idea of some perceived value eventually.

thats different than the idea of money and very different from the concept of having virtually no option but to work for money at a rate of like 7-9 bucks an hour

thats different than the idea of money and very different from the concept of having virtually no option but to work for money at a rate of like 7-9 bucks an hour

the idea behind both are fundamentally the same. The transaction process is just different.

I probably spend 10$/day roundtrip to work and lunch, if you figure it costs me $0.55/mi. But thats with a 4$ salad for lunch and i only live about 5-6 miles from my office. Any further drive and it would cost me more than that.

Back on topic. It's going to be harder to be poor in the US in the future. There is a segment of our society that feels they are not getting their fair share and this will allow the 1% to continue to rape us all. The 1% will always fund the "middle class" and the poor fighting over crumbs war.

What up NT serfs.

Cats love to forget about our cost of living/cost to serve when comparing our incomes to various countries incomes.

But yeah we’re only as strong as our majority and our economy does better for everyone when everyone wins. That’s why F trump (and a whole lot of other reasons).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom