Worst Pain You've Ever Been In. Vol Tonsils

I’ve torn my arm open (almost to the bone), bussed my head open (lots of blood) and got my leg burned by an iron as a child.. fell about ten feet to the ground as a child all without painkillers

Non as excruciating as loosing my eyesight and getting half of my lip cut off then badly sown back together

Sounds like some bmx/dirt bike athlete type ****

I have such a low tolerance for pain its crazy. Pulling a rubber band where theres hair is painful. Crazy as much as i work out. Different pain i guess.

When I had to get half of my right lung removed in surgery. The post-surgery pain was ridiculous. Prior to that I'd say the worst was the days after I had a kneecap stabilization surgery but in comparison that was like hitting your toe against something.

The lung surgery took about 4 hours and I was put on tons of opioid painkillers at the same time once I woke up in the recovery room. I had an epidural morphine pump, IV bags of Tramadol (opiate), 2 injections of Dipidolor (opiate) per day and it was still beyond excruciating. The main issue was the chest tube inbetween my ribs. The slightest movement would result in immediate aggravated pain, kind of like someone is jamming an electrified red hot blowpoke between your ribs. It was already bad enough on its own but movement was a whole new world of pain.
I had to get my lungs scanned every day in the days after the surgery, which forced me to sit upright in the hospital bed. Excruciating doesn't even begin to cut it.

At one point they gave me an additional painkiller called Sufentanil, which was apparently at least 500x more potent than morphine. Even then the pain was still god awful, though the Sufentanil was quickly abandoned because it gave me uncontrollable itching.

Once the chest tube was no longer necessary and it was removed, the pain really wasn't very bad at all anymore. All those painkillers were no longer necessary after the chest tube was out.

Aside from that I dislocated my kneecap once, though it wasn't as bad in terms of pain as the kneecap stabilization surgery. Also broke my arm once but that one really wasn't that bad at all.

Last edited:
My right thumbnail is 65% from falling off.

I slammed it in the car door 2 months ago.

Dried blood under the nail.

Essentially this is me

There’s a solution to that - when blood starts to pool under the nail (which is really painful as there’s nowhere for it to go) if you get a straightened paper clip and sterilise it in a flame you can drill 2 tiny holes through the nail and it relieves it instantly. Normally saves the nail too. It’s pretty easy to do and the relief is amazing.

When I had to get half of my right lung removed in surgery. The post-surgery pain was ridiculous. Prior to that I'd say the worst was the days after I had a kneecap stabilization surgery but in comparison that was like hitting your toe against something.

The lung surgery took about 4 hours and I was put on tons of opioid painkillers at the same time once I woke up in the recovery room. I had an epidural morphine pump, IV bags of Tramadol (opiate), 2 injections of Dipidolor (opiate) per day and it was still beyond excruciating. The main issue was the chest tube inbetween my ribs. The slightest movement would result in immediate aggravated pain, kind of like someone is jamming an electrified red hot blowpoke between your ribs. It was already bad enough on its own but movement was a whole new world of pain.
I had to get my lungs scanned every day in the days after the surgery, which forced me to sit upright in the hospital bed. Excruciating doesn't even begin to cut it.

At one point they gave me an additional painkiller called Sufentanil, which was apparently at least 500x more potent than morphine. Even then the pain was still god awful, though the Sufentanil was quickly abandoned because it gave me uncontrollable itching.

Once the chest tube was no longer necessary and it was removed, the pain really wasn't very bad at all anymore. All those painkillers were no longer necessary after the chest tube was out.

Aside from that I dislocated my kneecap once, though it wasn't as bad in terms of pain as the kneecap stabilization surgery. Also broke my arm once but that one really wasn't that bad at all.

Good lord :smh:

gallbladder stones, its a *****, one of the best feelings after surgically getting the gallbladder removed. also when i was about 12 i had to get the side of my big toe trimmed so that i would stop getting ingrown toenails. getting anesthetic injections into your toe was horrendous felt like my toe was going to explode, and had to get about 4 shots too :smh: the doctor was surprised that i wasnt crying, told my mom that he seen grown men crying after getting the shots, i aint no ***** though.

Fractured my foot body surfing a few years ago and I almost passed out from the pain/not being able to breathe. Still surfed a bit more when it initially happened as I was on that adrenaline but after, oh my ****ing god. Still went to grab food and a couple drinks after the beach and once the alcohol failed to take the pain away I knew I was ****ed. And like the homie said a few posts ago, came to terms with dying. On my way out of the restaurant some lady in scrubs some walking over like “oh no honey this doesn’t look good” I ask you think it’s broken? Are you a nurse? And ole nosey *** permit patty *** ***** *** lady hits me with “oh no, I’m a dental assistant”. I was like wttttffffffffffffffffffoutta here :angry:

Foot still hurts randomly.

Broke my elbow mountain biking this last summer. Thought I was on my deathbed for that one too.

I was septic on a red eye flight from cancun back to socal (7 hours), I literally thought I was going to die.

my family picked me up went to st jude, where they misdiagnosed me and sent me home, the next day i went to whittier pres hospital and had emergency surgery - was kept in the hospital for about a week.

after i got discharged ... i went outside and felt the sun on my face and knelt on the cement and gave thanks.

I was splitting some White Oak a couple years back and caught a knob on the side of the round and took the axe to the lower part of the big toe/foot. Had to get 16 stitches, immediately thought I lost my toe tho :lol:. My dumbass dog also ran up tryna lick my foot that was just spewing blood :lol:.

Also, getting kicked by one of my mules is definitely high up there. That **** is crippling, especially if they catch you in any part of the leg.

I tore off one of my toe nails a couple months ago while playing around with my dog. Was running around the house with her and slammed my foot into the doorframe in my bedroom. Thought I broke my toe at first but looked down and saw blood and noticed my toenail was missing. Foot hurt for about a week. The worst part about it was having to do 3 12 hour shifts the next 3 days while wearing steel toe shoes. Sucked so bad.

Didnt clear out the previous nights e jack you late and the next morning i went to go pee.

But the hole was covered in dried sea
men.

It was kinda like the tip of an elmers glue bottle after plenty of use.

I was your in nating full force. The pain was outta this world.

So i tried to pick the dried film off the tip while yellin and peeing all over the place.

Excruciating

giphy (7) (1).gif

Shot 3 times. Didn't realize I got hit til my boy told me and then I felt it burning. Got one still in my arm and nerve damage in my hand.

Dislocated my shoulder and popped it back in. That **** was so painful. Still gives me problems every now and then.

Had all 4 wisdom teeth removed at 12-13. Don't remember it being painful but it probably was. I just remember missing a lot of school and eating mad ice cream.

Whoever said inner bicep tattoos were painful doesn’t know what they aren’t talking about.

Just got one on Monday, aside from a few spots it didn’t bother me at all.

Dislocating my shoulders. Don't have the mobility to throw a football more than 20 yards anymore. Feel pain every time I raise my right arm above my head.

Fell off the 3rd floor fire escape when I was 18 and landed on my back . Felt like a bomb went off in my body

Developed a random plantar wart on the ball of my foot about a couple years ago. 8 of the longest months ever smh...never realized how much of a blessing pain-free walking/running was until that point.

I sliced my big toe in half almost 20 years ago in a freak accident. White meat, bone was shown and all that. If i lift my feet up, the top part of the toe would just flop. It didn’t hurt initially, just felt numb. What was really painful was getting the stitches. I took damn near 10 numb shots to that one toe and I felt each and every stitch going in.

I honestly havenet experienced any life changing excruciating pain, thank fully. Ive always wondered how I would react If something were to happen.. But here is mine:

- Root canal on front tooth when I was like 10

- Foot got infected from ingrown toenail, hurt every step of the day.

- collarbone tattoo

Got in a car accident. Nothing about the accident hurt more than what I got from the catheter. I broke my arm in half, saw my own guts but all that had nothing on the bladder spasms.

Imagine holding your piss to the max for 3 days. Like the worst you ever had to piss times 10 constant for 3 days straight. Morphine didn’t do a damn thing. :lol:

Turns out they put it in wrong and once the urologist came in on Monday she fixed it in 30 seconds. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom