Would guys smash or get in a relationship with one of your co-workers?

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Never. I can't risk being uncomfortable where I get paid. Not in this economy.

yep.

OP if you work at something like Target or some pt time............eh it might not be that serious. but if this is your career field/salary. dont risk it. dont know how old you are.........
Im only 20 and its a part time job.
DO IT
devil.gif

I've had a couple. The key is for them to not say %%$% and keep their mouth shut. Nobody at work knows and that's the best feeling. Guys be coming inand like....daaaaamn... so and so look fine....or she looks fine. And in the back of my head I'm like....
smile.gif

dont make the mistake i made....lol even tho i smashed 6 previous coworkers at other jobs, i actually wifed one....it went all bad, its what i hate most aboutwork.....now i am just waiting for her to get fired.

Again??

YUUUUP...

Depends.. You can only do it with those who have as much as you to lose if caught..

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

No but I'll tell you no ducktales my boy and I work at Sears and this dude smashed chicks that worked there while they all were working there
laugh.gif
Seasonal Cashiers FTW.
laugh.gif
When I worked @ Macys my boy smashed girls in the womens,mens, juniors and the Sunglass Hut/watch departments. He would be
telling us stories and the chick would walk by and he would just hit her with the
wink.gif
and they had no idea we were talking about them.

I met my current girl at one of my old jobs and we been together for 2.5 years, so I don't see nothing wrong with it.

You can smash the co-worker:

Make sure she is attracted to you.
Establish you are not a peon at work, if you are - good luck.
She might tell her closest friend at work, if you are close to her, that person is you - and she won't tell anyone.

Best to smash a few times random then treat her somewhat abrassively afterward.
That neg leaves it open to smash again at a later date.

I probably would but I would make sure to keep it on the low low. You don't want that type of info spread around your work area.

Been there. Will probably go there again.

If you do it right, you'll be smashing other co-workers in no time.

No relationships though.
smh.gif

this guy at my job now is trying to talk to me. he used to mess with one of the other girls and i see he ignores her at all costs. he will come speak to everycashier except her. he doesnt know i know though. so im playing this safe.

Back
Top Bottom