Would guys smash or get in a relationship with one of your co-workers?

depends on the chick though, if u think shes ok with just the pipe then do ur thing, but she look like she catches feelings qwik DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!

from personal experience, i can tell you to

never dip your pen in the company ink.

don't @@++ where you eat

and other phrases that slip my mind atm.

I say if you both mature enough to handle it, go ahead. Why let stupid rules prevent you from finding the one you're compatible with? I've seen bothsides though, from getting eventually married to a hatred filled babymamadrama child support situation. I think it only really works if yall agree to becasual, or are seriously in love.

I mean if you working part time at Best Buy or some +##@...then it's not that bad...but if it's a full time gig that's your career...that's aHUGE no-no.

listen my manager just got suspended because this psycho !*%!$ he dated at our job got jealous when he didnt want her anymore and she filed sexual harassment
laugh.gif

Nah don't do it..plus I love ma job, mo chicks that come thru are gone before I can
blink..

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

from personal experience, i can tell you to

never dip your pen in the company ink.

don't @@++ where you eat
Yep...
ohwell.gif

The dude who trained me told me this on the first day...I've passed it on to other people. I got close with this shorty at the job, went out on dates, mether up back at NYC and all that and there was still hesitation on both of our parts just because of work...she don't work there anymore and we're stillcool today, just not on the same level as before...
tired.gif

You get tempted sometimes (especially if your job has bad shorties), but I go by those phrases up there...

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I mean if you working part time at Best Buy or some +##@...then it's not that bad...but if it's a full time gig that's your career...that's a HUGE no-no.

If that is the only place you can pull a chick than yeah. If you got game to pull something on the regular then why bother. My pops told me never get you P884yand paycheck from the same place

From my personal experience, I have no problem with smashing
Having worked at Express/Express Men, the chicks that come in for seasonal work are the best
pimp.gif
They're pretty much just looking to have fun like anyone else. So smashing acouple co-workers and a couple of managers was ok in my book. It actually made work more fun
After awhile working there though, I did end up being in a relationship with one of my managers
smh.gif
That ended horribly
Smash-Yes
Wife-No

If your job is your career then a def no

Did it before. Wouldnt do it again.

Oh yeah and this:
Originally Posted by lickyticky

hell yeah if i had a job i wouldn't mind smashin every fine chick there

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I've had a couple. The key is for them to not say %%$% and keep their mouth shut. Nobody at work knows and that's the best feeling. Guys be coming in and like....daaaaamn... so and so look fine....or she looks fine. And in the back of my head I'm like....
smile.gif

Listen ill smash....Y????? Cuz u only live once......plus its good to keep one at the j.o....I smashed 2 friends and they don't know cuz they keepthey're mouth shut!!! I'm 25... Trust me U only live once!!!

yea I would and have.. it's hard because you have to throw secret game so it is not all over the office but somehow they know anyway and she didnt eventell anyone.... SMH @ the difficultness of the situation.

Back
Top Bottom