Would guys smash or get in a relationship with one of your co-workers?

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

neither..never a good idea to get involved wit coworkers....9 times out of 10, ends up really bad
learned that the hard way.
tired.gif

you and me both.

When I used to work at Finishline I saw no problem foolin with the girls there. But now I work with only 2 people at my new job. So instead of seeing the girlsrandomly id have to see this one for like 5 hours everyday and thatd be real awkward for me. She is hott though. Now if we are talking about a broad thats withthe same company but another store then I would no questions asked
pimp.gif

I have smashed at every job I ever had, except my current one. Now that I am in my career I refuse to %+@+ where I eat.

Originally Posted by drekin06

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

neither..never a good idea to get involved wit coworkers....9 times out of 10, ends up really bad

How is does it end up bad and how is both ways not good?

well if things sour bet. u and oh girl, then it can lead to a lot of tension in the workplace. If u jus pipe and u do her grime, she gon dog u toward all yaco-workers. If u wife it, then u might get sick and tired of seeing her everyday, even when yall are beefing you still gotta work wit her. My experience, itsan awkward situation and it never turns out good because relationships in the workplace usually dont last for whatever reason

There's a few cute chicks where I work, but I'm their supervisor so I don't want to get caught up in some bull and get fired.

That's how I met my current live-in girlfriend.

She sucked (no pun intended) at her job, though, so I fired her.

Now she lives with me.

Nas Lost.

Dont do it. Nothing but stress after you part ways. PLus, I hate that broad nowbut I'm forced to see her everyday. It sucks. And chicks never let go if youare the one who broke it off. This chick staying bothering me with I wanna get back together conversations. Don't do it

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

No but I'll tell you no ducktales my boy and I work at Sears and this dude smashed chicks that worked there while they all were working there
laugh.gif
Seasonal Cashiers FTW.
Awww man, that brings back memories of my Playland days.......
pimp.gif

I smashed my co-worker(were both managers) and I'm telling you DONT DO IT!

its awkward now cause I can't even jokingly flirt with my other female co-workers or any customers without her catching feelings

Me and this chick that i worked with started messing around, and stuff was cool at the time, but we didn't work together that much though. I ended upleaving that job and we continued to kick it. I began to catch feelings, but she didn't want a relationship. i wouldn't have taken it hard, but we bothgot another job at the same place in the same department
indifferent.gif
(out of the 7 people that trained with us, she and I happened to be the ONLY two that got placed inthe same dept
indifferent.gif
God has a sense of humor. I see exactly why sex is for marriage. It SUCKED royally seeing her everyday knowing that i still had feelings
smh.gif
iended up losing that job because of excessive tardies, and i was usually late because i used to dread the anxiety of going in there and seeing her.

Yes.
indifferent.gif

Well, it depends on the situation I'm in. If there were other joints I worked with that I'd like to drop beats with, then I'd have to throw in alil more strategy.
grin.gif

May I ask what industry you all are in?

I can see saying no if this is a corporate gig where you all are full time employees that really have no fear of getting canned at any given moment, or if youor she is the supervisor directly responsible for the well being of the other (and therefore succeptible to the Harrassment lawsuit), I don't see theproblem.

When I was in High School, I worked at Arbor Drugs across from the school. I smashed anyone who was under the age of 25. There were three of them.

When I was in college, I smashed anything and everything I could while working for a)The University Auto Garage, b)University Development as a Porter, c)ThePhysical Plant as a painter, and then d)and then as a Preventative Maintenance technician. Any building I went to had a student at the front desk or somewhereworking in the building, and so you smash. It makes for funny conversations with your boys at the company picnic, especially when your boy from across campusjust smashed yesterday, and you're like "yeah... I got her in April"

When I got out of school and worked at a High School, I never smashed a teacher, because I worked at a suburban school, and all the teachers there gave me theimpression that they had no discretion. When I moved to GA and managed retail, I smashed three out of every five cashiers. They would inevitably get fired (notby me) for something stupid on my day off, anyway, so that always worked out. I was in the habit of hiring only pretty people, because Marketing 101 tells youpretty people sell more. That's why my stores were always in the top 3 in the region.

Now that I work here, I go out with only the ones I have no suprevision over. They're all students at one college or the next, so their chances of beinghere for long are slim anyway, but sometimes they just see a nice, young, successful dude and want to smash anyway. I'm a nice guy, so I oblige.

It all depends on discretion. If it has no bearing on YOUR work performance (and, if you have a pair, it shoudln't), then you should be cool. People needto learn to separate business and what happens outside of business. I stay drunk as *%!$ when I'm out on weekends, but I'm completely sober five daysout of the week. Nobody here talks about what we did on the weekend. If they only knew...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom