Would guys smash or get in a relationship with one of your co-workers?

I was just wondering cause I'm kind of in that type of situation right now and no I dont have pics.

I smash co-workers before it was a little awkard when I was young but now .. if they get fresh they get dealt with ..

just dont catch feelings mang!

relationship no

relations
pimp.gif
all the time. In fact i had this one chick i was in charge of her, she used to try and stunt when i told her to take out the trash
laugh.gif
I toldher i dont care if u let me smash u better take out the trash.

No but I'll tell you no ducktales my boy and I work at Sears and this dude smashed chicks that worked there while they all were working there
laugh.gif
Seasonal Cashiers FTW.

hell nah. i slept over at my coworkers house... prolly coulda smashed but i didn't even attempt it cause the whole thing was just too weird.

for the record though, just sleeping over at her house made things awkward enough. if i knew it was gonna be like that afterwards i woulda just went ahead andsmashed.

but yea not a good a idea either way.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

neither..never a good idea to get involved wit coworkers....9 times out of 10, ends up really bad

How is does it end up bad and how is both ways not good?

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Never. I can't risk being uncomfortable where I get paid. Not in this economy.

yep.

OP if you work at something like Target or some pt time............eh it might not be that serious. but if this is your career field/salary. dont risk it. dontknow how old you are.........

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Never. I can't risk being uncomfortable where I get paid. Not in this economy.

yep.

OP if you work at something like Target or some pt time............eh it might not be that serious. but if this is your career field/salary. dont risk it. dont know how old you are.........
Im only 20 and its a part time job.

smash, and then change my schedule to work opposite day/shifts

seriously contemplating it with this bad lil mama at my job haha

smash ... Id suggest never going beyond that line .. And even w/ just smashing , keep your distance but remain friendly ..

women are spiteful !!!

Back
Top Bottom