Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?

yes but before i went i would get a tattoo of the blueprint on my body and then breakout and go to panama and enjoy the goodlife

laugh.gif

Absolutely.

But before I went in, I'd organize a team of the Expendables, Ocean's 11, Ethan Hunt, James Bond, the crew of Armageddon, and I would have them break me out of prison by the next morning.

some of the hypotheticals on this site man
grin.gif

i think id be okay living how i am now opposed to going to jail. life isnt that bad, feel me

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Absolutely.

But before I went in, I'd organize a team of the Expendables, Ocean's 11, Ethan Hunt, James Bond, the crew of Armageddon, and I would have them break me out of prison by the next morning.
All you need is Michael Scofield
pimp.gif

As for this answer, no I would not do this especially if we talking about prison most black men are sent to. Yall not really taking in to account what you're sacrificing.

Would you go to jail for life if your mom was promised $1 trillion for your fam?
No!!

I would however go if the $1 trillion was evenly given to every (real) members of my family..

The heartache and stress of never seeing her son again would not be worth the one trillion dollars my mom would receive. And if it was worth it to her, she's not the type of woman to give up your freedom for.

/Thread.

Back
Top Bottom