Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why should a parent be so restrictive of a grown woman. She can make her own adult decisions. Plus you need to continue the family tree
grin.gif

some people are just like that...my dad doesn't care what i do long as i get good grades...my mom on the other hand
eyes.gif
but honestly i would never encourage it...

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by potus2028

Oooh...cuz said you be on here insufflatin PYPs...you gon take that, VP?

So we instigatin now chief?
laugh.gif

And mouse is real, just not in ur physical world so touche on that.

What it boils down to is this, Being a parent u are afraid of the thoughts of sex and ur daughter ever coming together. Even though it's inevitable to happen, that's what it is. Even if the parents didn't mind yall bein together overnight within that situation, perhaps they thinkin about ur folks (assumin u live w/ the folks still) If u have ya own spot then they might just be like %$%! it. But some parents are also mad strict, which clearly hers is.
Well I'm adamant about complementing beauty. I just appreciate it more than ugliness. And you'reugly! OOOOOOH, now what?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Smh...Thinkin' of the things that I've done with females....and im talking about "goody-2-shoes", I would never want a daughter ...smh

-knocks on every wooden object in the crib-

true

Originally Posted by CB94

laugh.gif

What it boils down to is this, Being a parent u are afraid of the thoughts of sex and ur daughter ever coming together. Even though it's inevitable to happen, that's what it is. Even if the parents didn't mind yall bein together overnight within that situation, perhaps they thinkin about ur folks (assumin u live w/ the folks still) If u have ya own spot then they might just be like %$%! it. But some parents are also mad strict, which clearly hers is.
Well I'm adamant about complementing beauty. I just appreciate it more than ugliness. And you're ugly! OOOOOOH, now what?
I know u are but what am I?

laugh.gif

Well I'm adamant about complementing beauty. I just appreciate it more than ugliness. And you're ugly! OOOOOOH, now what?

Adamant. Where were you when I said I was adamant?

aww snap...now cuz done turned your insult back on you...thats a slapbox where I come from...if I was you, I'd say he had a staggering pulchritudedeficit...thats just me to...

YEAH!

Spoiler [+]
the HELL does that mean, Sir?

I spend a lot of time on Wikipedia
laugh.gif
...and yeah I did get an A in english damn near every year (I mean, I do speak a dialect of it) which is, incidentally,why it tweak my sunni so much when folk go so hard with the Grammar Police thing...but look at me threadjackin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's cool man, you're the President of NT's United Forums. My thread is your thread
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Adamant. Where were you when I said I was adamant?
Like I said, I know u are but what am I?
laugh.gif

And Potus, hold this...

Its cool, VP...that shot was more Bush shoe throw than JFK...

Say now, broseph, you wanna get in a battle of wits with me, you better come strapped 2 the bicuspids, believe that
laugh.gif

Wait, what thee HELL, is that?
eek.gif
I'm too high for this man. You type like you taught eight grade English to Mike Tyson bro.
Spoiler [+]
pict74.jpg

"10-4.......but I'm saying tho.. Over.".

well if she's a cutie u know spmeone is gonna be smashing u just gotta let her know safe sex first

Yo what the four is wrong with you, cuz?
roll.gif
8th grade english 2 Iron Mike? I should be askin you who your writers is
laugh.gif
... Im just waitin 4 dude 2 comeback so's I can æther him...

Yo what the four is wrong with you, cuz?
roll.gif
8th grade english 2 Iron Mike? I should be askin you who your writers is
laugh.gif
... Im just waitin 4 dude 2 come back so's I can æther him...
laugh.gif

I'm hurtin..
grin.gif

Edit: It's funny cuz you and I both know damn well you know how to conjugate verbs. Yousmart @%@ dumb __
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom