Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

i just hope i never have a daughter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

But back to the topic at hand, I would hope that i've raised her with enough morals and values to actually value herself and have a vast amount of knowledge about guys and the way the world operates that I would never be faced with this scenario.
Eh. You should have faith that she wouldn't put herself in a situation she can't handle and that even if she were to be doing things you'd rather she not, she'd do it with someone who was worth her time and doing it in a safe manner. You can't shield them from the world. You don't want to. You want to prepare her for the times you aren't there.

At some point their daughter has to grow up and she has to be the one to let them know she's growing up since they don't seem like they'll push her to do that any time soon. If she's not ready to face her parents though, you're gonna have choices to make.

Damn, that's exactly what I want her mom to realize. I don't really worry about it though. I'm contentwith the way things are for now, and next year they'll be different. She'll have her apt. off campus anyway. I'm just complaining just because
grin.gif

that's not true...i know at 22 my mom wouldn't want my bf and i sleeping in the same bed in her house...i respect that so it wouldn't happen...
We're not talking about at your mom's house tho, if that's what you meant. I'd be crazy to even want to do that IMO.
lol this dudes hoping to get some for his bday, can't blame you.
It's more like hoping to not have to cut my Bday night short just to take her home at midnight. That's a 20 mile drive, and I only do acouple blocks if I'm drinking. So her not spending the night would be really really lame. And... I want post-bday-morning sex anyway
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

that's not true...i know at 22 my mom wouldn't want my bf and i sleeping in the same bed in her house...i respect that so it wouldn't happen...
We're not talking about at your mom's house tho, if that's what you meant. I'd be crazy to even want to do that IMO.

i was just responding to his comment...i wouldn't even ask...either i'd go and she wouldn't know or i just wouldn't go...

I ain't asking her. That's why I'm asking ya'll. Me being me, I'm consequence-oriented. If I can handle the punishment, I'llcommit the crime. [Jay-Z] What the $@*% they gon wit me[Jay-Z] ?? I'll just show up the next morning with the
grin.gif
face, drop shorty off with a kiss onthe forehead for luck, and dip. If she wasn't so tame, she'd shrug off the impending lecture and say $@*% it, just like me.But.......she's completely brainwashed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by MREVAN

If she's 20 and still taking orders from her dad she shouldn't in a serious relationship at all.

lol ur mom is a C-Block

I ain't asking her. That's why I'm asking ya'll. Me being me, I'm consequence-oriented. If I can handle the punishment, I'll commit the crime. [Jay-Z] What the $@*% they gon wit me[Jay-Z] ?? I'll just show up the next morning with the
grin.gif
face, drop shorty off with a kiss on the forehead for luck, and dip. If she wasn't so tame, she'd shrug off the impending lecture and say $@*% it, just like me. But.......she's completely brainwashed.
smh.gif

i'm like your girl...i'm trying to avoid the lecture too...

lol ur mom is a C-Block
eh...its not that serious that i have to %$*% in my moms house...i can wait...

I ain't asking her. That's why I'm asking ya'll. Me being me, I'm consequence-oriented. If I can handle the punishment, I'll commit the crime. [Jay-Z] What the $@*% they gon wit me[Jay-Z] ?? I'll just show up the next morning with the
grin.gif
face, drop shorty off with a kiss on the forehead for luck, and dip. If she wasn't so tame, she'd shrug off the impending lecture and say $@*% it, just like me. But.......she's completely brainwashed.
smh.gif

i'm like your girl...i'm trying to avoid the lecture too...
Yeah but at what point do you stop avoiding and start preventing? All she has to do is make 1 statementof independence for it to sink in that she's capable of thinking for herself at that age. Ya feel me shortydo? It's true. Once you say, "Aye,I'm GROWN. I can't go for the kiddie treatment anymore." people start to treat you as such. She'll bea "little girl" as long as she's too afraid to let it be known that she's fully grown.

eh...honestly it doesn't really bother me that much...sometimes it does but for the most part i do what i want at school so to be home and follow theirrules for a few days is fine...plus my dad is still payin my rent so i'm not that grown...

eh...honestly it doesn't really bother me that much...sometimes it does but for the most part i do what i want at school so to be home and follow their rules for a few days is fine...plus my dad is still payin my rent so i'm not that grown...
Which is why it's not fine by ME. Ya feel me? I'm the guy that wishes he could have as much time with this girl as the guy's at BSUcould if they were me. Does that even make sense?!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i feel you...but if she's like most females she doesn't sleep well when you're in her bed anyways so i'm sure she 'preciates the time inher own bed by herself...
laugh.gif

Nah G, we both sleep better together, especially in my bed. Her bed SUCKS. It gives me back problems and it's small
mad.gif
. She likes my shoulder and I justlike having her in my bed. It works. I haven't slept that good since....well... mom
frown.gif

Pshhhh.

I probably be in my daughter's hotel room on her honeymoon.

Sittin' right between her and the groom like "So what movie we watchin' tonight?"
laugh.gif

Now that I think of this more, I don't have single friend in my age (19) who couldn't spend a night with their GF/BF and I don't think I'veeven heard of anything like this.

Might be different in the States though.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Stuff lik this makes me pray for a son
laugh.gif
I guess man. It doesn't bother you that your son might impregnate 4 women in the same year if he's not smart/careful? I guess man...it's the same pressure either way IMO.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

at least you know where shes @...
and you know what she's doing
sick.gif
Some of you guys crack me up, do you really think your daughters are never gonna have sex
laugh.gif

No one wants their daughter to get run through when she's 14 but you guys are acting like it'll never happen, or if when she's preggo w/ her hubbythat kids conception was her first time.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom