Would you let your daughter spend the night with her BF on his birthday?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Pshhhh.

I probably be in my daughter's hotel room on her honeymoon.

Sittin' right between her and the groom like "So what movie we watchin' tonight?"
laugh.gif

I hope you know when your daughter finally get loose, she gon get LOOSE...fresh out of jail, like...walk in the bar, straight put one leg up like CaptainMorgan and grab her crotch like 'wassup!?'...

I'm saying tho Prez...
smh.gif
. The thing is this, all their "good girl" brainwashing actually worked! She prays all day, goes to church, makes mewear a seat belt, does her homework, wouldn't let me hit from the back for months, crosses only on green lights,etc etc. And yet, they don't have any faith in her. That disgust me
smh.gif
. Why teach somebody so much ethical bull *%%%, only to not believe in whatyou're teaching or who you taught?

i used to spend the night all the time with my bf but then again we were together for nearly 3 years and it took almost a year of us dating before i could.dominican families think they own their kids until they get married

Originally Posted by CB94

I'm saying tho Prez...
smh.gif
. The thing is this, all their "good girl" brainwashing actually worked! She prays all day, goes to church, makes me wear a seat belt, does her homework, wouldn't let me hit from the back for months, crosses only on green lights, etc etc. And yet, they don't have any faith in her. That disgust me
smh.gif
. Why teach somebody so much ethical bull *%%%, only to not believe in what you're teaching or who you taught?
U wouldn't win that argument w/ a parent homey
laugh.gif
Just chalk it, get a tel room, tell her to tell her parents that she's stayin overher home girls and that's that......Then again, w/ her bein so clean cut, she might not wanna lie to the folks. Just take 12th letter and move on foranother time
laugh.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif
... Man... I'ma just kidnap her, +@@* it. I ain't saying I'd win the argument, I'm saying I'm right dammit!
laugh.gif

tired.gif
smh.gif
... Man... I'ma just kidnap her, +@@* it. I ain't saying I'd win the argument, I'm saying I'm right dammit!
laugh.gif
Are u? Are u really? I can't wait til u have kids Rilla
laugh.gif
especially a girl. Gon be old as +!%+ on NT talkin bout "My daugther stayinthe night w/ her boyfriend UNappreciation: She's daddy's little girl dammit!!!!"

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

tired.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Are u? Are u really? I can't wait til u have kids Rilla
laugh.gif
especially a girl. Gon be old as +!%+ on NT talkin bout "My daugther stayin the night w/ her boyfriend UNappreciation: She's daddy's little girl dammit!!!!"

laugh.gif
i can see it...

Nah, not me. I mean after hearing what CAKE said, I get it, but !%#+ all that. I'm ME. I'm not "some guy". Her mom FORMALLY inductedme into her family months ago. She calls me "son". Her sister's been calling me her son for 7 years. I'm the guy they send to get theirdaughter from school. I've been committed to this girl since the week we met, no BS. I haven't even smelt another chick. That's that BSbro. She's mine now, deal with it!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Under those circumstances, I'd be glad my little girl met a REAL man instead of all the skirt chasers that could be tricking her into droppin themVicky's.

I feel u Rilla but u have to understand where the parents are comin from. My girl's ppls love me like I been a part of the fam but out of respect for them,they wouldn't let me stay the night wit my girl before we had my daughter. After that it was like "Well, he already knocked her up so they obviouslygettin it in"
laugh.gif
But her grandparents old fashion and if we aint married, they don't want us sleepin under the same roof....while they're there.Can't really do much about us livin together though.

And quit lyin about no sniffin another chick, u be on NT simpin and smellin PYP flicks all day eryday homebody
laugh.gif

That's the internet. Hell, I'd do unimaginable thing to mouse if she were "real".....but she "isn't".... it's justthe internet. In real life, I'm lame on these birds. I chose
grin.gif
. Real talk.

And yeah, the situation is real girl. Not the kidnapping part tho..

Originally Posted by potus2028

Oooh...cuz said you be on here insufflatin PYPs...you gon take that, VP?

So we instigatin now chief?
laugh.gif

And mouse is real, just not in ur physical world so touche on that.

What it boils down to is this, Being a parent u are afraid of the thoughts of sex and ur daughter ever coming together. Even though it's inevitable tohappen, that's what it is. Even if the parents didn't mind yall bein together overnight within that situation, perhaps they thinkin about ur folks(assumin u live w/ the folks still) If u have ya own spot then they might just be like %$%! it. But some parents are also mad strict, which clearly hers is.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Oooh...cuz said you be on here insufflatin PYPs...you gon take that, VP?
Maaaaaaan HELL nah, I can't go.Quick, gimme a big word to use in my defense!

Hell yeah I instigate...I took a 3 credit community college course on effective schoolyard instigation techniques...and I be damned if i let my bread go 2waste.
laugh.gif

Oh, and Rilla...try 'adamant'...thats a fun one...

laugh.gif
Now you sound like my GF... chill out... I'm forgetting where I drew the line at
nerd.gif

Why should a parent be so restrictive of a grown woman. She can make her own adult decisions. Plus you need to continue the family tree
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom