Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Originally Posted by im that one

im italian and irish...

all ive ever talked to are mixed and african-american women.

my current prospect has potential.

so yes ill be marrying someone outside of my race. the only woman i find remotely attractive close to my race is Scareltte Johannson. don't ask me why, i really dont know what it is? just not my cup of tea at all.

and yes... your friend is an idiot.
I feel you, sir (pau.). I'm 1/2 PR, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Italian. Never really went for white broads. I suppose love knows no boundaries, though. I'm not sure I ever want to get married as I saw what happened with my 'rents. Much rather be on some Kurt Russell/Goldie Hawn &^%$
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

i would, except for middle eastern chicks, sorry can't do it.
Maaaan you don't know what your missing, must be where you live cuz here in the LA/Glendale/The Valley harbor the baddest middle eastern chicks around. I've smashed a couple before I met my current wifey.

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

i would, except for middle eastern chicks, sorry can't do it.
Maaaan you don't know what your missing, must be where you live cuz here in the LA/Glendale/The Valley harbor the baddest middle eastern chicks around. I've smashed a couple before I met my current wifey.

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?
The female is always "flawed" in some superficial way.

Is it me or does it seem like African-Americans only get the left overs, undesirables and black sheep from other groups?

I would have no problem marrying outside of my race, but outside of my religion would be hard for me. Might create some conflicting interests in the future

I would have no problem marrying outside of my race, but outside of my religion would be hard for me. Might create some conflicting interests in the future

I used to think I would be able to.
But the kinds of things that interest me nowadays, I don't know if she would be able to relate.

I used to think I would be able to.
But the kinds of things that interest me nowadays, I don't know if she would be able to relate.

Yes

I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, I've lived in VA for about 6-7 years now and rarely ever see any Ricans or Italians so I'll have no choice but to go outside of my race.

Yes

I'm Puerto Rican and Italian, I've lived in VA for about 6-7 years now and rarely ever see any Ricans or Italians so I'll have no choice but to go outside of my race.

Hey_

Because my interests don't align with the social expectation that comes with being African American/Black,

I don't think I will be marrying a African American/Black woman.

ohwell.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_

Because my interests don't align with the social expectation that comes with being African American/Black,

I don't think I will be marrying a African American/Black woman.

ohwell.gif

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

It may be difficult for some people but why jeopardize your happiness because of how other people feel about it???

^ This sums it up

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

It may be difficult for some people but why jeopardize your happiness because of how other people feel about it???

^ This sums it up

im a black man from the central district and my wife is a farm girl from japan, not wat i thought would happen to me but im just as happy or happier how my life turned out.

im a black man from the central district and my wife is a farm girl from japan, not wat i thought would happen to me but im just as happy or happier how my life turned out.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

indifferent.gif
 really man, leftovers?

Back
Top Bottom