Would you rather be able to turn invisible, fly, or have super strength?

The only reason I would choose flying would be so that I could become a proffesional athlete and since every sport would probably ban me because itwouldn't be fair I wouldn't choose flying. Also you'd only be ably to fly so high before your head explodes.

So I'd have to go with invisibility because I have A LOT of ideas as to what to do with that.

First I was like, I'll fly.

...But on second thought, being invisible would definitely come out better for me. Deviance, FTW!

Invisibility hands down. Flying is dangerous, If I were to fall down once I would die. Not only that but you got planes in the sky and bad weather... Notfeeling it.

Flight...if folk pissed me off I could just pick em up about 50 ft. and dangle em by their ankle bracelet...

Invisible. If you didn't care about morals, you could steal anything you wanted and then you could go anywhere in the world by sneaking on planes

Originally Posted by One Love

flying would be cool
I agree
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Yall are forgetting that only u will be invisible, u cant rob a bank because the bags wont be invisible they will look like they are floating in mid air.

Now unless anything you touch would also become invisible, this super power has the biggest flaws

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh you guys are overhyping invisibility. theres already cloaking devices that almost make you invisible, imagine in the future
there are already things called planes that let you fly

Invisibility - I would sneak in those places the Govt do not want us to see. As far as money goes, I can you can make a fortune becoming invisible. Althoughyou cannot just walk in and walk out of a bank with loads of cash, you can still stand next to ATM's and memorize some pins (I'm not talking aboutstealing your average Joe's pin either).

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

smh you guys are overhyping invisibility. theres already cloaking devices that almost make you invisible, imagine in the future
there are already things called planes that let you fly
And jetpacks.. Real jetpacks.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I would rather fly... think about how sick that would be
Easily fly. If you were ever in the position where super strength is the only way to save yourself, you could just fly away. Plus, flying wouldget you from place to place, admiring the view below/ahead of you.

Invisibility if I could turn it on/off at will, and could make things I touch turn invisible too.
If not, then flying for sure.

Back
Top Bottom