Would you rather be able to turn invisible, fly, or have super strength?

Invisibility of course. you could just go to any girl you like and do anything you want with her.
embarassed.gif

Do you guys realize how annoying invisibility would be? NOBODY can see you. You can be walking across the street and end up getting hit by a car cause hecouldnt see you!
Invisibility, ftl!
Gimme flight. Easiest way to impress people.

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

Invisibility of course. you could just go to any girl you like and do anything you want with her.
embarassed.gif

Just because she can't see you......doesn't mean it isn't rape.

Invisibility FTW

Let's be realistic, if you could fly, you'd probably end up in a test tube somewhere. Just the amount of things you could do if you could be invisiblemakes me giddy, I guess I'm a bad person. Of course, invisibility is kinda lame if you can't turn it off, but I think the whole making anything youtouch ability is lame, I think part of the fun of being invisible is figuring out ways to make away with the loot without people suspecting anything. Plus,invisibility > super strength. Why you need super strength for when you can just hit the gym, then turn yourself invisible and beat the living doodoo out ofanyone. They can't hit what they can't see
pimp.gif
Damn, thinking about this sure beats schoolwork.

Flying would get boring fairly quick if you think about it.Invisibility just has so many possibilities.You could basically go anywhere you want.You aintrobbing banks btw if your invisible.Well you could but it would be mad work and you could rob them without being invisible if you wanted to do all thatwork.Invisibility + creativity could quite possibly be the greatest thing on earth.

Yall are some perverts. I'd go with flight. But if I could have any super power, mind control would be #1.

We gonna keep it ONE HUNNIT over here.

Invisibity is wack, dudes are probably gonna use it to follow chicks home and/or spy on them in the shower
tired.gif

Flying is really dope, but this is the real world and as soon as you take off your gonna get caught and put into military testing
mad.gif
, that aint cool and gonna be a waste. Btw how fast can you fly too?

Super strenght seems where is at to use in our world. You can get mad brolic from it, assuming the muscle needs to go somewhere. You can kill strongman comps,bodybuilding with the size from moving that wieght. Strong legs means power and speed=you can wreck the nfl, mlb, nba or any other sport
sick.gif

You can just bully dudes all day and the ladies will be on your jock. Ill take super strenght please
pimp.gif

after further contemplation, I would choose Super Strength
but if teleportation was an option, that would definitely be it (word to Jumper)

funny post! to answer ur question, i'd rather be fly but turning invisible would be a very close 2nd.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Flying would get boring fairly quick if you think about it.Invisibility just has so many possibilities.You could basically go anywhere you want.You aint robbing banks btw if your invisible.Well you could but it would be mad work and you could rob them without being invisible if you wanted to do all that work.Invisibility + creativity could quite possibly be the greatest thing on earth.
word there are downfalls to every single one
fly - bird +*#%, rain, asking for rides, cant fly too high or you wont know where you're going
super strength - breaking up everything cant put on your clothes or they'll rip, etc
invisibility - people bumpin into you

super strength can be used anywhere if the giverment is after you and u try to fly away eventually they will catch u with a net or lock u ion a room so thatsdumb

Super strength comes with super jumping, those claps that hulk and superman can do and a bunch of other stuff too. I could also try positions I know I'dget hurt in otherwise
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Being invisible sounds fun too. Flying is too risky. you end up flying over the wrong place and you gettin shot down.

Back
Top Bottom