WOW!!

Originally Posted by spoonie gee unit

Were these also "altered?"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280190168636

2ymzs4m.jpg

If so, where does it stop? Because it seems as though some of the "altered" pairs have already passed through a couple people's hands.
so what I am thinking on this shoe is that they were originally RETRO air jordan XI lows white/carolina blue patent then he removed the patent leatherand the sole off a pair of concord XIs...notice how the leather has zero creasing but the patent has creasing....

now here is another matter i discovered, Joerdan first got the Air Jordan XI with the yellowed soles and then miraculously got the shoes with a newer sole.Joerdan HAD TO KNOW what was up, no excuse on this..

qE4orXPZvTwPdlBaF80eIbf9GRrvSuyf0280.jpg

tz9qSIn7Z7oweENzRho+jG52sMwvnwVM0300.jpg

Angel

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Again, we are only interested in info. about the "supplier". If you'd like to message me with any details about your "supplier", that would be a good way to "clean up this mess" and get to the root of the problem. It's your choice screech5511. You are not obligated by law to come forward at this point, but the consequences may come back around in the future.
i'm not a lawyer or anything.... but if this were my mess... i would take the fifth on that. you do not need to say ###.. and by co-operatingnow without a lawyer.. you would just be incriminating yourself... Do what you gotta do to make it right to those people you sold "fake" goodstoo... other than that... it's nobody else's biz.... and to take your dirty laundry and air it out here in a thread... is the WRONG thing to do...What tha %^#$ do the people on this board care about you?...

Im glad to see that screech is trying to fix things. But he needs to fix the whole thing NOT HALFASS IT. BABY DILL. Bro you come in here (niketalk) giving usinfo. WE LOOK FOWARD TO YOUR POST. I hate it when you say that you are done with shoes. It make me sad to know that I will not get the info on upcomming shoes.HOPE YOU ARE JUST SAYING WHAT YOUR SAYING BECAUSE YOU'RE UPSET. (no #$#*).

WOW I got a email from screech with Lebrons for sale and some were Quite rare. I am glad I didn't buy because they may have already started doing Lebrons.

I've bought multiple shoes from Screech. All Authentic and all deadstock. Dude is legit.

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

I see an individual wearing a hoody. Am I looking in the right place?

That's what I'm seeing. Obviously from a picture shot of the XI's from the back somebody would have had to focus in and take the shot. Ifit's not F' it! It was just an observation...I don't got time to focus all in like I'm getting paid to do it...and for the person who wants tosmoke what I'm smoking.....offer screech money and we'll talk..hit the pm box.
wink.gif

*note* and if you zoom in like the way solesupreme did of course the image isgonna look blurry and distorted...try zooming in on the #45 on the back of those XI's and see if looks anything like it does in the resolution it's atnow. I still stand by my belief of the image reflection.

Originally Posted by prymone

after dude posted his email adress from paypla a few pages back
i found this through google
i can understand anyof it but maybe some1 can it could be him
its the same email adress name with a different @blah after it
since he changes his ebay name he might change his email a bit
http://www.askjia.com/home/space.php?action=viewpro&uid=25

TRANSLATED

I never collected PEs, but I once collected OGs...

Hope you guys find Lu,
Cutthroat417

(Dirty unban me!)

Hey man, nope just prices,,but the dude had like 30 different pairs of lebrons from azg's to the IV's.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

This post is very eye-opening. However, my father always told me never to believe everything you read. What I mean by that is no matter what comes of this, mud has been thrown on both Screech and Joe's name. I dont know Screech, but unlike most of you I know Joe personally. I mean we live about 15 minutes apart, and in our state sneakerheads a few and far between. I have been at Joe's home several times when he has received packages. Shipments from many different collectors that have posted in this post, and Lu (Lambo thanks for the Infared VI's btw). I can honestly say/believe that Joe had no idea that any of the stuff he received was fake in anyway. This guy loves Nike shoes more than anything except prolly his family. I have seen some of the emails that Lu has sent, and his story has always been very convincing. I mean who would have thought to do something like that? I never had a desire to obtain shoes that were "un-wearable" so to me most of the shoes Joe has don't appeal to me, but the passion he puts into finding rare shoes is intense. I've Known this guy for over 2 years, our wives are friends, he's opened up his home to my family when we just moved here, and countless other things makes it impossible for me to fathom he would straight up lie/risk his reputation over a few thousand dollars. It would be easy for me to sit back and not risk my e-rep to not say some words about his character, but after reading this entire post it's sickening that the random clownass dudes are trying to place blame when they have no idea what they are talking about. I guess that's what I meant when I said you cant always believe what you read. Again, I cant speak for Screech but it is impossible for me to believe that Joe would knowingly rip other NT'ers off when the guy clearly does not need extra cash, has a passion for collecting, values his online rep, and conducts business with many of the people who have posted in this post.

I agree with kevin 100%. I have no doubt in my mind that Joe did not do this intentionally. I have known Joe for sometime and I can't think for secondhe would do something like this with knowledge. Screech on the other knew this guy for years from what I heard but Joe came in contact recently and he hit meup when he did. I was literally going
eek.gif
when I saw the pics but Idon't buy game worn pe's so I never really inquired about them. He wasn't trying to sell them to me because he knows i don't buy that type ofstuff which gives me reason to believe he had no idea. I can't speak for screech since I don't know him personally.

i saw screech sell some lebron iv's recently with the 23 stitchin on them on ebay. u think those are real pe's or gr's stitched by him. i think itwas the white/navy, all black, and all white colorways that were up on ebay this past week or so

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

2ymzs4m.jpg

If so, where does it stop? Because it seems as though some of the "altered" pairs have already passed through a couple people's hands.
so what I am thinking on this shoe is that they were originally RETRO air jordan XI lows white/carolina blue patent then he removed the patent leather and the sole off a pair of concord XIs...notice how the leather has zero creasing but the patent has creasing....

now here is another matter i discovered, Joerdan first got the Air Jordan XI with the yellowed soles and then miraculously got the shoes with a newer sole. Joerdan HAD TO KNOW what was up, no excuse on this..

qE4orXPZvTwPdlBaF80eIbf9GRrvSuyf0280.jpg

tz9qSIn7Z7oweENzRho+jG52sMwvnwVM0300.jpg

Angel

It could be different lighting. Here is a example...
Same shoes, same day, and same time under different lighting
2vv6fwh.jpg

dxij2s.jpg

Originally Posted by GOTBRONS

Hey man, nope just prices,,but the dude had like 30 different pairs of lebrons from azg's to the IV's.

all of those Lebron's were authentic, because I know where alot of them came from..

but while were here is the list screech sent me via NT PM

What up I got some Lebrons to sell, if your interested in any of these let me know, [email protected]
Lebron AZG 1's

Olympic Set - white/navy/red and white/gold size 13 $2000

SVSM white/forest green size 12.5. $500

Lebron 2

The Gums all black with gum sole size 13. $600

Birthday PE all black with embossed 23 on the back size 13 $450

Lebron 3
Wise,Biz,and Kid all size 13 with dolls. $250 each

Biz sample with motorola flip phone size 14. $350

Oilers size 13 $550

Alt remix white and navy size 14. $500

Remix white and black size 13. $600

Home SVSM'S, one with gold back size 13. $ 400

Area Codes white, wine and gold size 14 $375

Fairfax white and red size 13. $300

Christ the King white and maroon size 13. $300

Lebron 4

Fruity pebbles size 13 $1200

Home and Away SVSM'S both 13's $450 each

Graffiti all-stars size 12.5 $750

Lebron 20 5 5

White with wine straps size 13. $375

Navy, red, with white straps size 14. $375

Navy gold with white straps size 11. $950

White/gold starps size 13 $375

Asian pack, hong kong china and japan all size 12. $1000

Lebron AF1

All brown made with Coach leather size 13.

he sold a bunch of them on ebay already weeks ago.

Zach

Manglor, I don't see why my reply was so funny. After reading the entire thread, I added my two cents like everyone else on this board.

I'm not talking about buying PEs, samples etc. I've purchased basic DS retros including Blk/Red XIs and two pairs of cool grey XIs and first game zoomgenerations among other things. I've never had a problem with the dude's legitness. Just vouching for him, that's all.

Now could you tell me what was comical about my response?

is this him?

http://www.myspace.com/screech5511

jimmy kimbo
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td]

Male
18 years old
BROOKLYN, New York
United States

Last Login: 3/7/2008[/td] [/tr][/table]
l_ed5b23779b1a7baee68382c0ad487f9a.jpg

http://a720.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/107/l_b288eb887f403745e536a26255c0d9af.jpg

l_8f1e23cf7dc610d4aac371007193bafd.jpg

l_78414f49003a380c424eaa1c97124a03.jpg

jimmy kimbo's Details[table][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]Single[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orientation:[/td] [td]Straight[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Body type:[/td] [td]5' 9" / Athletic[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ethnicity:[/td] [td]White / Caucasian[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Religion:[/td] [td]Jewish[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Zodiac Sign:[/td] [td]Capricorn[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Smoke / Drink:[/td] [td]No / No[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Children:[/td] [td]Someday[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Education:[/td] [td]High school[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Occupation:[/td] [td]eBay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Income:[/td] [td]$250,000 and Higher[/td] [/tr][/table]

=Ok heres the story on Lu. (from what I know atleast)

About while ago he popped up on ebay as sneakermuseum. From what I hear, he was actually trying to open up a nike sneakermuseum as he claimed to have over 6,800 pairs of shoes to be displayed. I spotted him after he dropped a ton of cash on some metallic purple jordan 1s. Afterthat, he disappeared for a while. Early last year he came back as nikebuddha. I had no idea who this dude was, and I really wanted to know. I'm a vintagecollector and I'd always see the name nikebuddha as the first person bidding and he always had a high max bid, and usually ended up winning. For the mostpart it was mainly 80's runner (diablo, ldv, cortez, boston, ld, etc) and they'd go for $500-$600 easy. I had a pair of Aloha's for sale and hishigh bid was $1000 but they ended up selling for more to a dude in France. He continued to bid and bid, and won a bunch of stuff for crazy prices consistently.Then one day his account got suspended, and that was the end of nikebuddha.

Not long after that he resurfaced as nike7785. I didnt realize it was the same nikebuddha person, but after I lost a fewauctions, I realized what was going on. This is when the whole Air Jordan thing came up. I remember galaxyvintage had a huge stock of deadstock jordans, andsome pretty beat ones also... and he paid top dollar for all of them. I would be watching a lot of items and he'd be winning them. Especially size 13Jordans. Spending $900+ on some Black/Red XI's like it was nothing all the time. Now I'm realizing why he would pay that much... he fully well hadintentions as passing them off as MJ PE's. Yeah so anyways, after about 2 months he changed his user ID to nikelosangeles. I was getting rid of a lot of myvintage t-shirts and he ended up buying one of them. He had put up a bunch of OG 1s for sale at one time, or I think it was just 1 pair but atleast 10 otherpairs were pictured in the background.

Now here is where it gets interesting. When the auction for the MJJ AJKO's came up for sale, I immediately saw he wasthe high bidder but under the recently changed name of "n..i..k..e". I got curious because I know for a fact that he was the original owner of theshoes, and that Joerdan23 (legendxx3) was the seller. I immediately called him out for shill bidding then he IMs me on some BS like I didnt know what I wastalking about. I'm fully aware of your shenanigans dunny, dont play. Funny story about Joe, I won a pair of OG 2s from him for about $400 (well he had afriend [rarekickz23 aka the same guy who he got his blk/red xiii pe's from] list them, but the payment went to his paypal) and he hits me up on aim andtells me that he was bringing all the boxes downstairs and they crumbled so he'd refund me. I got the refund a few days later but I asked him for picssince I basically knew that he was lying to me. He hit up my boy SoleSupreme days earlier asking how much they'd go for and he said around $900. When hegot $400 I guess he got salty and came up with a pretty lame excuse. I never got the pictures until I called him out for shilling on those and he imed me. Hehad well over 2 months to get me the pics, I'm sure since you have a lot of friends you just asked them to take pics for you and you sent them to me. Howam I so sure? Hmm.. well for 1 you sent me 2 tiny @%@ pics, and second… you had the same pair up for sale not much longer under his friendinitforthegreen's ebay ID…so I don't know meng, whats really good?

Anyways, my thing is… really now… Where is Joe in all of this? I know he's done his deals with Lu, and either resoldpairs he bought or sold FOR Mr. Jian Lu. I see Screech defending his name but I know Joe bought and sold from this dude. I bet he's probably mad now thathe knows that his Infrared/Cardinal VI/VII are straight butchered. I'm no expert, actually I'm far from an expert.. but you can so easily tell thatthese joints were repainted and reglued.

nyiqfc.jpg

Lets hear your side my man.

Oh well, Taco Bell. I'm out.

here is another picture of the "HYBRID"
BPao-fWz9hushfOUGQw3wSEY7e9mrBrb0300.jpg

in this pic you can clearly see the glue mark and where the original VI sole used to be

Angel

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

2ymzs4m.jpg

so what I am thinking on this shoe is that they were originally RETRO air jordan XI lows white/carolina blue patent then he removed the patent leather and the sole off a pair of concord XIs...notice how the leather has zero creasing but the patent has creasing....

now here is another matter i discovered, Joerdan first got the Air Jordan XI with the yellowed soles and then miraculously got the shoes with a newer sole. Joerdan HAD TO KNOW what was up, no excuse on this..

Angel

It could be different lighting. Here is a example...
Same shoes, same day, and same time under different lighting
This is a possibility but if you look at the other aspects of the shoe such as the 45 and stitched Jumpman they both look altered...how are thebacks so beat beyond belief...?

Another question..who were these worn by?
And I don't know if that is claimed to be the original box but that is definetly a homemade box

Joe - You have NEVER EVER inspected those "prototypes" to see all the glue marks and the outline of the 6s sole?!?!! I don't believe it.

i remember all those SN's that have been used on ebay over the years. as i remember also seeing MULTIPLE bids from those names. i can also remember many ofthe shoes being on ebay for auction not too long after they were bought the first time. i guess i really never put 2 and 2 together.

Hmmm so Joerdan23 obviously doesn't mind lyin for some extra profit...interestin.

It's great to see peeps coming in here to give a character witness for their boys, but that is too little, too late. Yes both of these guys have done legitdeals, but does not mean that they haven't been doing some shady stuff on the side. Which is exactly what happened.

Joerdan is not posting for a reason. He is involved in fraud. How easy it is for in the know sneakerheads to plead ignorance only after they have been caught.There will be some legal problems for these cats involved. This has gone on much longer than just the last week or two.

Back
Top Bottom