WOW!!

What I'm not understanding is HOW and WHY Nike is already involved when from what Ive read there is no Sureness to him "Doctoring" these up in aNike factory...I honestly don't believe Nike will take any concern in this. Maybe say a few words here and there but nothing serious IMO. I just cant seeit. Why would Nike care about shoes they produced so many years ago? I'm looking at the situation as someone who doesn't collect vintage Jordans but asa person who has worked for the local Nike factory and been in management at finishline in the past and seen the lack of care Nike has showed in variantsneakers. I honestly cannot see it. With the recent RE-formations of retroes JB has released and them leaving out details that "TRUE JB/NikeCOLLECTORS" were bothered with and them not caring im pretty sure this will be overlooked.
There are factories making entire shipments of variant sneakers not just 50% authentic sneakers if you will.

Its a sad situation but the only positive outcome of this will be airing the frauds out and "hopefully" getting money back. If this goes to court notonly will you have to unbaffle a judge that people spend thousands of dollars on shoes and then pretty much educate him on how ebay and paypal works because heis probably not going to know nor a care a thing about it. just my over night thought on this entire situation. Hopefully Nike steps there !!+@ up and canprove me wrong!

and Nike if your reading this.... I NEED A RAISE COME DECEMBER!
laugh.gif
or sooner if the new massive nike structure is done before december!
pimp.gif
wink.gif

What's up NT? I've been visiting the JB forum for a coupple years now and thank everyone for all the helpful insight on J's.... This is my firstpost and considering I just read all 26 pages of this thread I think I'd like this to be where I lay my first post down... Very sad that it's come topeople restitchin jay's and defacing a beautiful sneaker but money is the root of all evil and it'll probobly never stop.... I hope all people involvedget their money refunded or some sort of justice. I'm majoring in criminal law and know for sure that in most states this will definitly be considered afelony charge and jail time is possible (and hopeful)..... I'm very thankful to be a member of a community where alot of the vets have come together toshed some light on a very serious matter... Thanks again NT, and I'll be watching and reading as this story unfolds into further stages.

StangzNkickz50

sole i dont remenber anyone with sandals on at solebar except jermaine wore them that one day
lol jermaine
but seriously i dont remenber anyone wearing sandals

Damn...Tre returns to the JB forum to see this filth?
smh.gif

dudes is OD with the scams nowadays...selling Frankenstein Jays for big stacks
grin.gif

glad i never got "that" deep in the game...hope yall resolve this...and from the outside looking in homeboy tryna play innocent like he didn'tknow
laugh.gif
yea ok...

ohwell.gif
what this "game" has become...

Aye Ace, just check your message, those concord 45's are Legit, the # on the back looks intact, the sample tagging looks good also.

I bet you're very relieved now, eh?

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by Turbo Mopar

Who is NikeBuddha/nike7785 ? Is that what you go by Sole?

NikeBuddha.. was his original eBay id, he changes his ebay id every 2 months or so...nikebuddha, nike7785, n..i..k..e
didn't want to quote the whole thing but who exactly is this guy, NikeBuddha? Is it Lu?

Yes, "Jian" Lu = Nike Buddha = Nike7785 = n..i...k..e

and I forgot to mention:
Jian Lu = Nike Buddha = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nikelosangeles[/color] =Nike7785 = n..i...k..e

thanks supreme and rahjelli for the confirmation on my #45, i can sleep easy now. hopefully everything with screech will be settled soon. i dealt with screechbefore in the past and seen what he had to offer and never in my mind would i think of this. hes a real nice guy thats just mixed up in a web.

check me and my collection@ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Originally Posted by mrmar23

here is another one of Lu's creations a 1989 sample original IV

the tongue is preforated but look at the holes it looks like someone stabbed it with a needle clearly not done by Nike.

eyelets missing clearly you can see the red dye from the eyelets once being there.

again a closer look at where the eyelets once were clearly the stitching is off and restitched as if they had been removed and resewn.
hope that you guys can now see what some of us are saying and why we have come to our conclusions and have now taken a step to try and stop what is happening.
Regards MM

If any1 remembers there was an auction from thecoolshoeshine back in May 07 for a fresh pair of og fire red IV's sz 9.5. I offered him 800 if Iremember correctly and he said "im looking for about $2700 on this item." So I'm thinking no way he gets that for them but either that day orthe next they were ended early to nike7785.

With that said, it is my belief that that pair pictured above are the same as the pair from the auction.

Makes me angry he messed up a perfect pair of OG's but even more angry at the reason this was done(to defraud collectors).

I don't think everyone understands just how far this goes. Sure there are OG Pes being "remastered", but there is another sinister vein thatbranched off. Ever see peeps wearing Kobe game PE but in their own size? This can be done. You see Kobe with the fire on his feet but you wear a size 9.5,those can be made for you.

1. I think Nike should have a bigger interest and its more than just their factories they need to be concerned about. This hurts collecting big time...I'mpretty sure Nike makes pretty decent revenue from this subculture, just look at all the special releases etc., and it generates a lot of hype for their breadand butter GR's.

2. Where is this refund money coming from? If Screech and whoever else were just acting as sleezeball middleman for LU, then they should have returned most ofthe sales proceeds to Lu (and should have some record of it that could help investigation if they really want to come clean) and kept their small fee (Screechhas said 100-200 but honestly its got to be more, why risk your reputation on some shoes you know are sketchy for that little amount of money. If and it lookslike he did knew they were imitations he probably got a much bigger cut for having the rep to pass them off to unsuspecting victims. So are they coming out ofpocket for these sales (which happened 3-4 months ago in Dills case) or do they still have some contact with Lu and are getting money from him in someway.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

settle down champ...i assumed a rep and a "dealer" went hand in hand

im saying, he could have bought that sign off of e-bay... his 'sn' is on a post-it note.. its just a laminated piece of paper.

I can get a "authorized new era dealer" sign from a store if I ask
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

settle down champ...i assumed a rep and a "dealer" went hand in hand

im saying, he could have bought that sign off of e-bay... his 'sn' is on a post-it note.. its just a laminated piece of paper.

I can get a "authorized new era dealer" sign from a store if I ask
laugh.gif
Those were given out by Nike to the stores that sold Air Jordans in 1985-86. They were supposed to be window decals. Obviously, he just got holdof one, or in this case, scanned and reproduced one. lol

This is BEYOND disturbing. Hopefully it gets settled quickly.

Peace,
J

holy moly. i just spend the last hour at work reading thru most of this thread.

title is right, WOW!

shadiness taken to a whole new level.

hope this fool gets whats coming to him/her. SMH.

i can't imagine that there are THAT many "rare" or one-offs from the 1990's that haven't surfaced already. i would assume that most havebeen seen at one point or another?

This post is very eye-opening. However, my father always told me never to believe everything you read. What I mean by that is no matter what comes of this,mud has been thrown on both Screech and Joe's name. I dont know Screech, but unlike most of you I know Joe personally. I mean we live about 15 minutesapart, and in our state sneakerheads a few and far between. I have been at Joe's home several times when he has received packages. Shipments from manydifferent collectors that have posted in this post, and Lu (Lambo thanks for the Infared VI's btw). I can honestly say/believe that Joe had no idea thatany of the stuff he received was fake in anyway. This guy loves Nike shoes more than anything except prolly his family. I have seen some of the emails thatLu has sent, and his story has always been very convincing. I mean who would have thought to do something like that? I never had a desire to obtain shoesthat were "un-wearable" so to me most of the shoes Joe has don't appeal to me, but the passion he puts into finding rare shoes is intense. I've Known this guy for over 2 years, our wives are friends, he's opened up his home to my family when we just moved here, and countless other thingsmakes it impossible for me to fathom he would straight up lie/risk his reputation over a few thousand dollars. It would be easy for me to sit back and notrisk my e-rep to not say some words about his character, but after reading this entire post it's sickening that the random clownass dudes are trying toplace blame when they have no idea what they are talking about. I guess that's what I meant when I said you cant always believe what you read. Again, Icant speak for Screech but it is impossible for me to believe that Joe would knowingly rip other NT'ers off when the guy clearly does not need extra cash,has a passion for collecting, values his online rep, and conducts business with many of the people who have posted in this post.

Just wanted to take a break from watching the Stock Market since it's pretty sad... read through 28 pages.... "WOW!!" is right

he got people big time ... if he wa sa tad bit smarter, he would have gotten away with it ... shoulda stuck to iss or something

Back
Top Bottom